Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

cisco switch# showmemory summary                                Head      Total(b)     Used(b)     Free(b)   Lowest(b)  Largest(b)Processor   80BA72C0     4547904     3670468      877436      597568        832724             I/O   A0750D80     454787...

hello , every day some of my devices are stuck on Configuring IP or when new device need to connect to my network cant take IP address. and need to run this command . clear IP DHCP Binding *then all device can take IP and new devices connected to my ...

Resolved! custom vs CBWFQ

Hi,Could someone clarify me the difference between custom queuing and Class Based Fair Queuing?What i understand that CBWFQ serves queues based on bandwidth configured while Custom queuing based on bytes configured.What is the difference since to me ...

I'm having issues at my client and I'm really out of ideas. Hope someone can help me.I have two 4506 switches at the Distribution layer, connected to stack of 2960X switches at the access side. Tengig uplinks on single mode fiber. SFPs are 10G-LRs.Th...

Hi Guys, Does anyone know if there is any difference in the way the following command is interpreted in different IOS release?aaa authorization exec default local group <group-name> I have observed different behaviour with the same set of configurati...

nskarim by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok, I'll admit I screwed up with this one. I wanted to restart with my lab switch and just went erase start/nvmram/flash. ERASE IT ALL! I want to start over and make sure I know this. AND...Reboot. All it said was "switch:" and that moment I was havi...

Hi I am trying to understand the pseudo configuration commands in a Nexus hybrid topology. I have vlans a, b and c only in the vPC side of the topology.  I have peer switch configured and the same stp priority on both switches.In the standard Spaning...

Hi All, I have a topology like two vpc peer connected to down catalyst switch 3750 with VPC 51. My left switch is primary in VPC and other is secondary.So acc. to Theory only primary switch would generate BPDU not secondary switch. But if down cataly...