Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hi guys, Our company wants to have the kind of network based on the diagram attached. A server with two bonded NICs will connect to two different layer 3 switches. I need help on what kind of switches could do this and how can I accomplish this. any ...

We faced following issue today morning.We have WS-C3750-48P L2 switch which is connected to 4507 L3 switch, at one of our location suddenly switch stopped working."Ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 gateway" and "ip routing"commands were there still it didnt a...

Hi all,I have a very simple setup. I have 3 routers as shown below. ISP is translating R1's interface IP from 10.1.1.1 to 10.1.3.1 R1--Fas0/0-----------------------------------Fas0/0---ISP---Fas0/1------------------------------Fas0/1----R2 R1:int fas...

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Team, One of the module on switch 2 in VSS is not powered on. I am getting following logs. What can be the issue? I have rebooted the switch 2 but still the same. Shall I remove the card and insert again? %OIR-SW1-6-INSREM: Switch 2 Physical Slo...

I fired up an old 2522 Frame Relay router for one of my labs.  For whatever reason, it's now booting into the prompt router(boot).  What exactly causes this issue?  Did the IOS somehow become corrupt?  I've verified that the config-register is set to...

hi all i have a customer with ASA 5585-x SSP-20 that wants to upgrade to ssp-60.i know that i can replace the ssp-20 on slot 0 to ssp60. my question is if someone know what i'm doing with the licensing ? do i need to purchase new license because movi...

I have a certificate chain that was issued by an intermediate CA and the certificate chain consists of the router identity certificate, the subordinate ca certificate, and the root ca certificate. The router identity certificate was issued by the sub...

dimzaaaaa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  Can we make Nexus7009 as an NTP server. Basically we are craeting one MGMT vlan with HSRP configured between two chassis. HSRP IP want to use as an NTP server IP . is it possible and if yes , what will be the configuration for NTP? 

hi all any one can tell me please about StackWise-160 in cisco 3650 it's use to marge two switches or one active and second backup.i mean if i have two cisco 3650 and used StackWise-160 between switches, the all the servers connected to the first 365...