Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm currently trying to configure a catalyst 4948 switch that has 2 internet connections one primary and one secondary. the primary is a fiber connection and the secondary is a wireless connection. i have looked at Link State Tracking but not sure if...

Hi I was trying to configure two 6800x switches as a VSS pair, Ive done this on 4500x switches before and worked a treat. when setting up a L2 port-channel, for some reason it puts the ports into routed mode and does not allow me to build a L2 port-c...

We are in the process of turning on qos for voip on all of our access switches (c2960's). A few of these 2960's are the lanlite based switches, which means they don't accept my: auto qos voip trust  command on each port. I was told I would need to co...

RB117892 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone! I've got this quick question that I suspect is causing unnecessary traffic in my network. I've got this in one of my trunk interfaces. What is the impact of this configuration given that one end of the trunk has pruning enabled while the...

Hi all,i tried to upgrade my 3750X-48 Stack from IOS 15.0.(1)SE3 to 15.0.(2)SE7 with the command:archive download-sw tftp://<IP>/<IOS-Tar-File>After some time i received the following error message:examining image...extracting info (109 bytes)extract...

We have a 4510R with Cisco IOS Software, IOS-XE Software, Catalyst 4500 L3 Switch Software cat4500e-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 03.05.02.E RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1). I want use qos trust dscp or qos trust cos on the interface conected to other cisco switch ...