Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Every weekend at specific time we observed the following message in the log in couple N4Ks. Have anyone see this?I looked up in Cisco documentation but cannot find anything on it except I know TOS stands of Type Of Service?2014 Aug 23 03:00:01 N4K %D...

Hello,I am in the process of upgrading some switches IOS's from a base image w/o crypto to a base image with crypto. On the first switch in question i have 24169984 bytes free, the image i want to upgrade to is 32MB. Therefore i need to make room. As...

Hi,I need to connect 2 diferent networks (192.168.x.x vs 10.44.x.x). this connection will be temporal because network 192.168.x.x will be migrated to 10.44.x.x.On one side I have a Dell N4032F (L3) and on the other side a Cisco 3750X. What I need is ...

Hi, End user has a 4503 with WS-X45-SUP6L-E and cat4500e-ipbasek9-mz.151-2.SG.bin, the switch is the core and are defined 16 interface VLANs.all interface vlan in sw core are the default Gateway for devices and the default route is a watchguard devic...

Hello, I have a device that connects to the wireless network (WLAN1), with static IP (192.168.1.10), but cannot send emails using several SMTP servers, like smtp.google.com. Is there anything at the router that blocks the SMTP port (25) ? I have appe...

Hi,We have just installed new Cisco 4500-X 10Gbe SFP+ switches.We have Dell Blade Chasis with Force 10 MXL blade switches.We are testing/preparing the environment before our new Dell compellent hybrid arrays arrive, but we face a problem with Jumbo f...

Resolved! VLAN Switchport

Hi, I am creating a L2 vlan for heartbeat usage purpose.However, the 2 server node NIC cannot ping each other. Any advise on this? Server 1 > 192.168.1.2 255.255.255.0Server 2>  192.168.1.3 255.255.255.0 int vlan 110no ip address int gi0/29switchport...

Please guys help me out.Is there some way that i can increase(larger number lower priority) the root bridge priority on some track condition just like we do in HSRP. Like if track condition is met then increase(larger number lower priority) the root ...

Hello,I am ordering cisco 2960 series.  I need the following features only.  please recommend which IOS i should order with it.  LAN_Base or LAN_Lite ? Features  I need >>802.1XVLAN Management Interface support    

I only have 1 nexus 7k but I have 2 nexus 5k and 4 nexus 2ks how many uplinks should i connect from each 5k to the 7k? 2 links or 4 links per 5k? I want to use the vpc feature so that both links are active via both switches. any suggestions?

Dragomir by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes