Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there,I am hoping that Cisco experts can help me with understanding the following:- how and what NX-OS on the Nexus 5596 determines to be a link flap, i.e. how many port transitions within what time range?- does NX-OS use/keep a link flap counter?...

addylplam by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/solutions/Enterprise/WAN_and_MAN/QoS_SRND_40/QoSWAN_40.html Below is an extract from this document:"Cisco Technical Marketing has done extensive testing and has found that a significant decrease in non-realtime ap...

Hi All, I am trying to find the guide on how to configure the SSO for the two supervisor engines. I am trying to recall if secondary ip addresses were required for the secondary supervisor for the SSO to work. Can someone guide me on this?

rramlal by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IP CEF in a router

Hi Guys,I am trying to understand more about how cef works in a router.If we disable, cef and fast switching in a router, then all the packet will be processed by the hardware itself. ie, processing switching means the actual router hardware is takin...

Hi,I get an error on a Switch Cisco SG300-52 PoEerror: %Box-F-INVALID-PARAM-SETTING: Function BOXG_poe_i2c_read_mem_byte: invalid param recv_byte_PTR value = 0 ***** FATAL ERROR *****  Reporting Task: HCPT. Sof tware Version: 1.3.7.18 (date  12-Jan-2...

Hello.. I have running 3750 switch"c3750-ipservicesk9-mz.122-53.SE2.bin". It has SVI vlan10 (ip add- 10.150.110.15/24). This switch interfaces is connected to ASA1(10.150.110.20/24) & ASA2 (10.150.110.25/24) & a laptop (ip :10.150.110.50/24, G/w : 10...

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am facing issue whicle changing STP mode from PVST to MST.Trunk port on both switches (primary & seondary) goes in BLK state amd entire traffic going down.""%SPANTREE-2-BLOCK_PVID_LOCAL: Blocking GigabitEthernet1/47 on MST0. Inconsistent local v...

I need to get packets coming from a server that is connected via an SVI that is in a VRF to/from servers that are connected to SVI's that are in the global space.See the diagram vrf.pngRouting outside of the 6509 works but how do we route to connecte...

Hi,I need to create Private-VLANs on 3650X, but is possible to configure this technology with 3560X switch and IOS 12.2(55)SE5?. I attach the topology.I want to configure the private VLANs on the VLAN 30, the isolated VLAN is the number 100 and the c...