Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I need to create Private-VLANs on 3650X, but is possible to configure this technology with 3560X switch and IOS 12.2(55)SE5?. I attach the topology.I want to configure the private VLANs on the VLAN 30, the isolated VLAN is the number 100 and the c...

do you know if the Cisco 871 and 881 routers are PCI complaint for 2015 and if not, are they able to be updated to be PCI Compliant? thanks,I am a Franchisee for a pizza chain and they are stating the routers will not be compliant with the new credit...

I have a WS-SUP720-3BXL that keeps crashing and rebooting on me. I have attached the crash log.Is this something simple to resolve or will this be something that I will need to send the card in for repair? 

Hello,I have a 3750-X stack with the following HW & SW revisions:Cisco-3750-x-stack>show versionCisco IOS Software, C3750E Software (C3750E-UNIVERSALK9NPE-M), Version 15.0(2)SE4, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsuppo...

bdgarcia by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have a 2960 plus series switch running 15.0.2 (SE7).Does this support object-groups? I'm thinking of acl use case. I can't see that it does and I've never seen them on switches before, but they would be useful.I've looked on the feature n...

How do I configure my switches (several different models) to display messages to the console. I want to be able to view interfaces up/down messages. Seems the default configuration had this but I have since lost that view.I have added the commands......

Hello, Good day.  Thanks everyone for the wonderful support ....  we are trying to fine tune the bandwidth configurations on our Circuits and need your help we have .policing  enabled for Netbios trafficon our LAN metro circuit  and 30 % of bandwidth...

NDP by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having a strange issue with users connected to Gate Office switch. Users started compaining that they are losing connectivity after some time and getting back after few minutes.To troubleshoot the issue i put a continous ping to the gateway(192....

Hello, I would like to know how I can download the fimware the cisco router ddr2201v1 , I've looked everywhere even on the official website of Cisco and nothing , my router crashes every day and I imagine updating the fimware may solve the problem t...

We use 3750x switches in the stack, it has management VLAN (IP Address and Gateway configured correctly). I can ssh to switch fine. However we also use this switch as DHCP server for a number of different VLANS. So, I would create a DHCP pool, interf...

ent4cisco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes