Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI have a problem with sending configuration to ftp.The problem is on Nexus 3064.The FTP server works, I log in through an external program and send files to the server.When I want to send the configuration to the ftp server from cisco, I have this:...

paku2020 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just buy a Catalyst Switch 1000 (C1000-8T-E-2G-L), i did the initial setup with webgui, but now i cannot access the switch with the standard ip managment address 10.0.0.3, i cannot ping it, nothing.... My Pc is in DHCP mode, but it get just a apipa...

QT76 by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

There are different devices attached to the switches, and these devices operate at different speeds.  I want to use storm control command if internet speed is 100mbit and abovecan i do this with classmap or any other way?

Hello, I hope you'll be fine I need information on these two techniques (SVL and VRRP) on C9500 1 - Can the SVL forward the traffic from the SLAVE device to the MASTER device ? 2 - Is it possible to activate VRRP on this type of equipment with multip...

mnice by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've recently installed some C9300 switches and there's no space on the front to print a label for a hostname for identification going forward.I cant be the first person to ever have had this problem, I've done searches online for potential soluti...

ritchieb by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

to protect privilege mode I entered command--#enable secret 5 ciscobut it is not taking now as I tried to enter from usermode to privilege mode i.e. Cisco password is not workingany reason

knaik99 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Is it necessary to connect the two DC inputs of a Cisco IE2000 to the same power supply? An employee's response (copied below) suggests that DC-A and DC-B are inputs to separate internal power supplies. Thus, connecting the same external power ...

we are having a problem in WS-C2960X-48FPD-L when i am trying to enter in the privilege mode its showing % Error in authentication through console and shh.please note: we dont configure the tacacs 

Nishan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,I have observed multiple bad hope count packets in 'show ip traffic' output of cisco switch as below. Counter is incerementing every second from 15-50 to 300-400 packets.IP statistics:Rcvd: 2952921712 total, 1860913607 local destination30...

MParashar by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

HelloI had an error message on my router:%IP_VFR-4-FRAG_TABLE_OVERFLOW: GigabitEthernet0/1.1000: the fragment table has reached its maximum threshold 16and than my OSPF neighbors went down, could this error be course of my OSPF problem? and what is e...

baxta2712 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes