Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have a class C private network shared at two locations. The remote location is connected to the local network at the SGE2000p switch on port 1.I am trying to avoid creating multiple vlans. Everything works great except DHCP.I have a DHCP serv...

lightmind by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,We have two 4510 switches in a VSS domain. One of them is crashing. Cisco has instructed to swap the Supervisor in the crashing switch to a different slot for diagnosing the issue. My question is what would be the procedure to make this confi...

HiLately internet browsing from my LAN network has become very very slow. So I ran a wireshark to see if there is any problem on my LAN network and realize lot of ARP broadcast is going on . (attach is the screenshot) . with destination and source ad...

nmandal01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 1921 router, in the configuration I have several static addresses in a NAT. Recently, my NAT stopped working. I have everything set up correctly to the best of my knowledge. Thanks in advance!Dylan Lawless. 

HelloTopology: ISP > ASR > 3750x stack>ASA ASR (asr1002x-universalk9.03.12.01.S.154-2.S1-std.SPA.bin)    I can ping out to the world    I can ping to the DMZ switch behind this router    I can ping to the ASA behind the DMZ switch         interface G...

Hello,I currently have a setup consisting of two 3650 switches, a microwave link between the two, and a mesh wireless network with root APs on each switch. This causes a loop. I would like to use both links as the Microwave is a much faster connectio...

kyle by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello need more help with my project please. I have a vlan inside our network, this vlan can only access a few resources. I was using the big network DNS server for internet access but that has change, they are adding a DC and Exchange server on this...