Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We have started deploying cisco 3850 stacks to replace our ageing 4500 chassis.  However we have a handful of windows 7 systems that have started getting ip address conflict messages at startup.  The duplicate IP is shown as 0.0.0.0 and the mac is th...

Hi, I removed a hot standby supervisor card and made some changes to the configuration on the primary (remaining) card.I did this because I wanted to quickly go back to a working configuration if anything went wrong during the change I was doing. The...

Recently received a problem ticket indicating a threshold violation on Eobc 0/0. This is occurring on a 6509 with software 12.2(33)SXI8. When doing a 'show eobc" I see the following:Interface information:Interface EOBC0/0 (idb = 0x50AD5524)Hardware i...

mctiesman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys,  I am pretty sure, my subject is kinda confusing. Sorry about that. Here is what happened. 1. 4510r with Supervisor V 1000BaseX, switched over to standby Sup, then reseated Active SUP, once reseat complete, switched again to get the reseate...

Is it ok to use the 10GB-T ports in a 3750X module for server and/or Storage Array connectivity?  What are the downsides of doing this vs handing off to a 10GBT switch like a Nexus instead...  (port buffer, latency etc)

kardos420 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've set up a pair of switches in a DMZ type environment that hangs off of our DMZ firewall.The firewall has a static route to the supernet hosted on the switches via switch interface 10.1.191.12   The static route is:  10.1.160.0 /19  via 10.1.1...

I have a HWIC-2FE  WIC card i intend to use on an 1841 router however the Card is not recognized by router  can some one advised on what IOS i could use that supports advance Ipservices on 1841  

Hello All, So, I'm not normally a network engineer :) But have found myself in this most gracious position! I have this environment that I need to route IP across the switches. Basically, I have VM host server that has three network connections.NIC0 ...

tomd54321 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi team,Find something interesting but seems there is no official document to confirm.Here is the simple setup, PC A connecting to port g1/0/15 of 3750x, PC B connecting to same switch but different port, both port are access port belong to same VLAN...

XIE YAO by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes