Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I need to implement a small network comprising 6 GigE switches / 20 hosts in which real time data shall be distributed; low bandwidth but low latency/jitter and high availability needed. I would like to adopt a meshed ring network to provide resilien...

Hi, My setup     router > ASA5515(ver8.6) > 4 SGE2010p switches I want to put the guest WiFi users on a separate network. I have layer 2 switches and want to configure the ASA5515 as a 'router on a stick' setup for the guest vlan to have access to th...

Hi, My network is running (3)3750 stack switches as core.  I have a Quantum deduplication device that utulizes Symantec Backup Excec for all of my backups.  My 3750 is running PO with (4)interfaces as LACP with the load balance src-mac.That being sai...

Hi I have set up DAI and IP Source Guard in the following manner. I have provided the output of my show int description for assistance:Vl1                            admin down     downVl100                          up             up       Management...

Hi,I have a Po in my switch (2 Te ports) that gets IP traffic of all kinds of protocol, and out of it I want to permit only the VoIP packets (SIP, H.323 and RTP to be precise).How can I do it? Thanks.