Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We are about to purchase two 5672UP's and two 2248TF-E bundles and I'm having a hard time nailing down the optimum interconnectIn the old 5500 world, we would use the 8 10GB FET modules (4 at the 2K, 4 at the 5K) with  fiber LC connector OM3 cables. ...

rgnelson by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a compatible issue with CISCO3825 and PN MEM3800-256CF ? We have 2 flash cards that are not booting in the router. The error we get is :boot: cannot open "flash:"boot: cannot determine first executable file name on device "flash:"  Any ideas...

I have two catalyst switches stacked and have recently run into a problem where this message has appeared. It is showing as a problem on the member switch within the stack. The entire message is:MRIB_PROXY-3-MRIB_LC_FAILED_IPC_OPEN: LC in slot 2 fail...

Hey all, long time lurker, this is my first post (I think?)!My company doesn't have Cisco switches but we do have Adtran switches and they're basically Cisco clones with a few variations on syntax.Our network is simple, 2 VLANS (voice 10.10.10.0/24, ...

Hello,I am seeing some conflicting information regarding the ip dhcp relay address command as it is implemented in the latest version (or any version for that matter) of the NX-OS.  I am wondering what the maximum number of relays per interface is.  ...

SeanBober by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card