Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I have a c2960x switch,  all ports are in vlan1, no IP assigned to that.  I also have vlan100 that I use for management traffic and have assigned it an ip address.  The interface is up but will not reply to any pings, even when I console directly ...

Hi Everybody, we have 1psc cisco ws-c2960-48tc-l switch, it come electrick but not see data on hyper therminal. power suply is ok no problem, befor elecktric have shutin in office then 3 min laters come in , but newer works was this issue , do have a...

I have a NIC teaming setup. 2 NIC cards, NIC-1 connected to SW-1, NIC-2 connected to SW-2.SW-1 & SW-2 are up-linked together(not stack). The NIC ports are hard coded as access, spanning-tree port-fast.Teaming works fine under normal conditions.When I...

avilt by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I want to upgarde a Cisco Catalyst 3750G 24T because I can't see the web interface.I checked the documentation and see a lot of videos on the net.I downloaded the new firmware c3750-ipbasek9-mz.122-55.SE9.binI downloaded a tftp software and putte...

All switches are 3750x and in different buildings. Users connected to Switch 3 cannot ping servers on Switch 2 that is connected directly with fibre, when Switch 2 looses connectivity with Switch 1. Switch 1 is connected directly to switch 2 with fib...

Hello all, we have a SPA-IPSEC-2G module installed in a 6509 with sup720, and 7600-SSC-400, running s72033-advipservicesk9_wan-mz.122-18.SXF17a. Currently we are using and encrypting traffic on 1 giga interface, but in the near feature we will add a ...

Resolved! Vpn backup link

Hi, can you help me with any article to teach me to configure a vpn tunnel over the Internet as a backup link.Currently I have a mpls link as a primary running eigrp protocol. Thank you very much

We are replacing our managed switch and need to log in to see how they are setup.  One problem is that they were setup 5 years ago by an integration company that has gone out of business.  I was wondering if Cisco has a overriding username and passwo...

We're running a couple of Cisco Catalyst 4500-X (SUP7) and using the 3.4 version. I was looking for a upgrade and saw that there was two "new" versions ready for download. I haven't read the release notes yet, so i'm just asking kindly for experienc...

jhalldn by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes