cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! 3850 stack member addition.

HiAm I overlooking something when I try to add a new member to a 3850 stack ?  I added a 4th member to an existing stack and the whole stack rebooted.  The new member was there once the stack came back online but I didn't expect the whole stack outag...

check current processor

hi,Is there a way to check the current installed processor and its capacity on a cisco switch.I had checked the show version and output we get is cisco WS-C3560G-24TS (PowerPC405) processor (revision D0) with 131072K bytes of memory.Processor board I...

Need clarification regarding ip address assignment to Vlans

Hi,    I want to know one things about methods we can assign ip address to switch virtual interfacesCore-Switch#sh ip int briInterface                  IP-Address      OK? Method Status                ProtocolFastEthernet0/0            unassigned    ...

Cisco 3750x BRP Priority

I have 2 3750s connected via flexstack. Its working good no issues.I have 8 2960s (each in stack of 4).Each stack of 2960s, is connected via a port-channel to my 3750. But, I have a backup port-channel to my second 3750, just in case my first 3750 go...

Resolved! Layer 2 multicast configuration?

Hi,I have 3 switches (ESW520 and 2x 2960-s) configured in a star configuration. One 2960 and ESW520 both have multicast cameras connected, the other 2960s has the recording and viewing equipment connected. I have enabled IGMP snoop...

PVLAN Isolated VLANs and Ports

Due to the wonderfull world of PCI Compliance, I have a need to seup a way to block traffic between hosts on a specific subnet at layer 2, this so each host cannot communicate with another host in its same subnet at layer 2. As I understand isoalted ...

MST and Nexus vPCs

HiSay, for example, I am deploying a large amount of VLANs with a Nexus  vPC toology.  So I would have no spanning tree loops.  Logically my topology looks like a single Core switch to Access switch link.  However, ideally I would like to only allow ...

Resolved! Issues pinging from outside managment vlan

Switches: C6509 port 5/1 (sup card) connected via copper to a 6505 port 6/47 (non sup card)Both ports 5/1 and 6/47 are configured as a trunkswitchportswitchport trunk encapsulation dot1qswitch port mode turnkMy C6509 (client) pulled all the vlan info...