Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,  I am trying to use the show arp command in one of the NX switches but it won't take that command. When I issue the "sw7K#sh arp ?" command, the access-lists option is the only option that's available.  Can someone tell me how to use the show ...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we are migrating off of a 6513 to a Nexus 7710 and we are finding there are quite a few things done differently on the Nexus platform, is the DHCP server feature still available with the NX-OS? i cant seem to find the correct commands?

Hi All  I had an issue to day where I wanted to join a 3750 x 2 stack to the network, the core is a 6500.There was one up link configured to the core from the 3750 it had the necessary trunk configuration with BPDUFILTER enabledat the the core end he...

Hi, I recently tried to upgrade a  WS-C3750G-12S to c3750-ipbasek9-mz.122-55.SE9.bin, and the upgrade failed.NOTE: I needed to delete the previous image to make room for the new image. The upgrade sis complete but when the switch was rebooted, the im...

Hi everyone,I have the question about separation of STP domain on layer 2 network.The following is the example of layer 2 network and the network is within one IP subnet, one VLAN.Looped-Area#1-----Cat3750#1-----Layer 2 WAN-----Cat3750#2-----Looped-A...

snakayama by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On an ASR Router, what events cause a Critical LED?  A Major?  A Minor?  Are they related to certain levels of syslog messages? The above info is just not really enough. :-)Thanks for you help! 

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card