Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a public ip pool for my servers to be on internet and I have a internet connectivity from 2 ISPs.I want to achieve following:1.I want to advertise my public block on the internet.2.I want internet connectivity from both isp but in primary/s...

Hello Guys,I made this post in my Blog and I want you to review it and correct it if you please.http://cisco-discussions.blogspot.com/2013/08/private-vlans-and-its-different-types.htmlPVLAN types of Trunk LinksThe different types of PVLAN trunk links...

I will try to descibe what i wanttwo vlan2 vlan 10 is using 192.168.21.x networkvlan 40 is using 192.168.11.x network some ports I want to have in 10 network and some as trunk to Accesspoints my access points are on 18 till 22 and two ports that go ...

Hi  Broadcasts and IP networks are not limited to VLANs. Then why we would say vlans  are separate broadcast domains  Thanks 

susim by Level 3
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco Nexus Fabric Extender host ports are configured for 'flow-control send' by default.This is understandable since the fabric extender fabric interfaces are oversubscribed.  However, I just wanted to know under what condition will the fabric exten...

OK all, there's a half-eaten four pack of chicken nuggets if you can help me figure this one out.  We have our first 4510 with a Sup8 (running version 03.03.00.XO.151-1.XO) running in an IDF.  Since we put it in, we've noticed that any Windows device...

hi all , i have a new ASR 1002 , i want to use  interfaces as fiber not as rj45 when i go to interface mode , i cant see "media type sfp " !!!! does that mesn it dont support fiber ???or i need to upgrade my IOS ??====================here is my versi...

Dr.X by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to get some general information for an upcoming deployment.Scenario - 2 PC's on the same subnet/VLAN connected to a Cisco catalyst L3 switch. Switch is connected to a router.PC 1 talks to PC 2.Does the traffic for PC2 go beyond the switch...

Hi All,   I have 3750X12SFP switch i connect fibre cable and connected to tp-link media converter and then utp to camera i can see the link is up but i cant access the camera but from 2960 switch with utp its access able please help.My Configuration ...