Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Greetings everyone, I just started at a new company in which the previous network engineer left half way through completing a new core infrastructure design.  I'm kind of working off his base but made some changes.  My question is, ultilizing the fol...

Hello EveryoneIn the below scenario (GNS3), IBGP peering enabled between R1-R2, R1-R3, R2-R3 and EBGP peering enabled between R2-R4,R3-R5,R4-R6,R5-R7. OSPF enabled as IGP. Scenario attached for reference. The problem I've observed in R1 is not gettin...

I have been trying to get the syntax right to allow certain outbound traffic based on subnets. the first two lines are fine but I can't get the third and fourth line to take. What is the correct way to do this?ip access-list extended TEST permit ip ...

jacob6000 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,My current WAN Capacity is 300 Meg and we are currently using 3845 router, it remains 85 % in production hours with WAN utilization of 160+ Meg.I need suggestion, should i go for Cisco 3945E ( with approx 400 Meg WAN capacity as per Cisco ) or Cis...

for office with two building &  four floors/building having   30 computers/floor . suggest access &  distribut layer multiswitch & router. for connecting four floors of each building. and switch for connecting two buildings . and finally router for c...

After some changes on my network topoly , found the following message at console: %SW_MATM-4-MACFLAP_NOTIF: Host 7819.f7bd.e7f0 in vlan 2 is flapping between port Gi0/6 and port Po2After that system goes very slow with %22 of paquet loss.I know there...