Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

one of my new C2960-X switch is constantly showing the following in the logsFeb 20 03:25:13.867: %ILPOWER-7-DETECT: Interface Gi1/0/16: Power Device detected: Cisco PDFeb 20 03:25:14.653: %ILPOWER-5-POWER_GRANTED: Interface Gi1/0/16: Power grantedFeb...

yeow_km by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Does anyone happen to know if the results of show controllers cpu-interface (3750X) is available on a MIB?  I am interested in polling the queue counters and graphing them.Thanks in advance.Kevin DorrellLuxembourg

I am getting a lot of request timeout when pinging a cluster ip address from another subnet. I search around and something came up about gratutious arp. anyone seen this problem before?The drop pings seems to happen only when pining from another subn...

Dragomir by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post. I had snmp link state up down set on my 3750, but with the number of users disconnecting their laptops, it was generating a huge amount of alarms. So we decided it was best to disable. After disablin...

emejias23 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I have a multicast configuration that is now working.  I am trying to gain further understanding on this subject.When I do a "show ip mroute 239.1.1.5" there is a line in the report that I have not yet been able to find information on what ...

Hi all ,we have a new Cisco 2960+24PC-L Switches run 15.2(1)E1 LANBASEK9 IOS image, sometimes once we try to start typing a command on privilege mode or config mode, a log messages pops up says the following :%RxQ15 is a static pool and cannot be tun...

Hello EveryOne!I want to make network for university, therefore i need the topology and Codes in pkt format i will be very thankful.Network design is to provide secure connection between different buildings of the university, making students and staf...

sfahad044 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got the Auto-Voice VLAN groovin' on my new switches, I've got 3 SG300-52 and 2 SG200-26 to fill in some gaps.The problem I'm encountering is that when I plug a phone into a configured port for the first time, everything works perfectly.  If the ...

Resolved! Rate Limit on 3560

Hello,i want setup a rate limit(3Megabyte) on my Switch 3560 24PS,could you please help me about it,Belown the info Catalyst Switch 3560:System image file is "flash:c3560-ipbasek9-mz.122-55.SE7.bin"Switch Ports Model              SW Version          ...