Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

So I stumbled upon the ip flow-top-talkers feature and attempted to configure it on a 3560-X running 12.2(58)SE2.  It allowed me to configure this:ip flow-top-talkers top 5 sort-by bytes cache-timeout 60000Then on the interface I am interested in:int...

jedavis by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 2 switches connected by ether channel link with access port , no trunk link, is that ok to turn off the spanning-tree, by the way only 2 switches, no moreSent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

hiim trying to implement static PAT on a IOS router, with NVI nati have done this before with the Old inside/outside nat with the command below, but with NVI nat (ip nat source static) im missing the Route-map optionip nat inside source static tcp 4....

I am trying to figure out how to get a workstation on the 192.168.5.0 network to a Web server on the DMZ.The gateway for the client is 192.168.5.2 The default route is 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 192.168.3.1I've tried adding another route 192.168.2.0 255.255.255...

Resolved! bgp multipath

Why does a bgp router (configured with multipath) advertise only one best path to its peers, even though it knows multiple paths to reach a destination and also installs them in its routing table? Can somebody help me understand this?

Hello EverybodyI´m trying to create an access list to control the remote-desk access through the 2289 port.We have two VLANs,server VLAN-73 and user VLAN-16We need to deny the remote desktop access to everybody that is in the user vlan except these t...

noc_soc69 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am guessing that this is a simple solution, but for some reason I am not searching the correct terms.I have a consumer grade wifi/gig ethernet router (Netgear r7000) and I need to configure my Cisco Catalyst 3560 to connect to the router in order t...

swingr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day,I would like to limit the amout of usage on one of my subnets.i have 10.20.60.0, 192.168.20-voice, 10.20.50.0How can set my 10.20.50.0 subnet to use like 1% or just limit it to 1meg? Hope I am making sense.,

I am trying to figure out if we Can plug devices such as servers directly into Nexus 5548 using SFP+ for 10G link or Nexus 2K Fabric extenders are required? i am stuggling to get just nexus 5548 (without 2k in a bundle) from ccw.Thanks

Hello All,We have recently bought a batch of Cisco 2960x-48LPS-L switches. They where all shipped with c2960x-universalk9-mz.150-2.EX2. We have migrated our standard switch configuration which works fine on Cisco 2960, 3750 switches onto these x seri...

IWilson8 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have inserted pvdm3 module in to the 2901 routerbut its LED status is showing Amber continuolsly.I would like configure the FXS card but I am not able to get dial-peer command.Can any ony help?Its sh diag command giving the following output./#sh d...

syrnrsc01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes