Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! PAgP

Does the PAgP protocol sends out the BPDU's every 30 sec's ? If yes, what are they meant to?And as per my understanding PAgP has 3 modes:1. Auto 2.Desirable 3.OnAuto makes a port to listen for PAgP messages.Desirable generate PAgP messages, by defaul...

hi all ,just simple questionassume i have    inside==ASA====outside========intnetassume outside public ip is x.x.x.xasusme i made a portforward on outside interface ,assume my lan is 10.10.10.0/24assume to reach my server 10.10.10.2 i need to go x.x....

Dr.X by Level 2
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I form a VSS between two 6509-E chassis with sup 720. I have WS-X6548-GE-TX module in each chassis. After configuring the VSS i found that this module is not compatiable with VSS. Is there any way i can use these modules ? any upgrade or something ?P...

mali786 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DWDM-Transceiver for Nexus55xx ?We need an Nexus-Chassis (L3!, capable for OSPF) which supports DWDM-Transceiver (10G) for interlinking with ONS15454-CardIs there any existing/new/upcomming NX-OS which supports this DWDM-Transceiver for Nexus 55xx ??...

rnolden by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, What could be the problem if I see this logs from my core switches (cisco 6509)%SPANTREE-SP-2-LOOPGUARD_BLOCK: Loop guard blocking port Port-channel5 on VLAN00021%SPANTREE-SP-2-LOOPGUARD_UNBLOCK: Loop guard unblocking port Port-channel5 on V...

Hi all, thanks for taking the time to read my post.I’m looking for a bit of advice on how to configure the router. I’ve found plenty of posts relating to bridging mode for ADSL but none for VDSL service.Scenario BT infinity service using home hub 5 (...

I am connecting a 4503 to a 2950.  I have native Vlan 1 between them on the trunk.  On that vlan 1 the subnet is 172.16.138.0.  The default gateway on the 2950 is 172.16.138.1.  There are devices attached to the 2950 that are all subnet 172.16.98.0. ...

bryanrobh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,If I had a dhcp database on a server and configured on the switch as a tftp location, what would the outcome be if one person on switch 1 moved to another jack on switch 3. Both ports that the user connects to on each switch are configured as unt...

Hi Everyone,I need to connect 2 switches in stack which will connect to 2 servers.Each server will habe 12 NICs.So for Redundancy purposes i can connect 6 ports from server A to Switch 1                                                               6...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Did any of the 6500 models ever come out with support of the TwinGig converters? Last time I read about this they did not support it but that was years ago. If it does support it know please reference it. Thanks

gp1200x by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I am setting up an ASA on my home network so that I can practice with it. I have been pondering the strategy on doing this as all my devices on my home network are wireless. Is there a way to have the comcast GW forward all traffic to the firewall...

Hello,We had purchased the following license for our WAN router to activate certain features.L-FL-39E-HSEC-K9My Question is -1. Does these licenses have any expiry ? And that i need to renew them on regular basis ?2. Is there any support (SmartNET ki...

rush2amol by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently we have a fairly simple setup conencting to our ISP. Our ISP has given us the following L3 info:Default gateway: 53.141.130.241Router/Firewall Outside interface: 53.141.130.244Subnet: 255.255.255.248Available IPs: 53.141.130.245-246Internal...

stmurrman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes