Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, Am configuring new routers with local user login (this will eventually move to Radius in future). The access works fine but not sure how to bypass the enable password for the privilege 15 user. Below is the aaa config, I believe am missing so...

Psmurali89 by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! HSRp tracking

Hello everyone.  I have an issue with HSRP tracking. IS it supposed to the track of the interface which is not setup for HSRP? I have this network that is attached, but tracking doesn't work. Any suggestion? interface GigabitEthernet0/0ip address 192...

valipourmoj_0-1677630428803.png

Dear Experts,Had been search in the community and saw the reply that not big different for IOS vs IOS XE.I got not much experience on switch, our company is going to migrate C2960x (IOS 15.2(7) E2) lan base license to C9300L (IOS-XE) Network Advantag...

Hello,I'm currently trying to configure netflow on my core switch, so that I can figure out why I'm getting millions of dropped packets on a few interfaces. I'm stuck at the step where I need to provide a source interface (see in bold below). I don't...

iGHtHern by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Catalyst 9300-24p has 24 Gigbit ports and 8 Tengigbit ports physically. but command show run shows it has additional Fortigig and TentiFivegig port. How do these port config and work? Thanks interface GigabitEthernet1/0/23!interface GigabitEtherne...

Leftz by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a 3560CX that is stuck at the switch: prompt when it boots up. switch: setARCADIA_PORT_IS_QUAD_UPLINK=0BOARD_CONFIG_REV=3BOOT=ucode0:CLEI_CODE_NUMBER=CMM1V10DRBIMAGE_UPGRADE=yesMAC_ADDR=EC:CE:13:BB:3A:80MODEL_NUM=WS-C3560CX-12PD-SMODEL_R...

bcramer04 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to deployee a network of 2 office branches and connected together.The routing part from office 1 server to office 2 server is working.But when I'm deploying the DHCP server for office 1 with different VLAN with Different IP address I'm ...

Floor Plans2.jpg
NethuE by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have to reassign a port for a Vlan for a couple of 2960 and 3850 switches because it drops the port every time I reload the switches. Please, any suggestion to fix this would be appreciated.Yared.

yaredo70 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there other command to guarantee that the switch is giving the PoE listed with show power inline interface detail? Customer has an Aruba AP and they don´t trust the output of the switch because the AP is not booting correctly, and the same AP is b...

g3doubt by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes