Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Good day to all of you!I am currently working on a project which requires extending a VLAN over WAN. Please allow me to elaborate:The equipment I currently possess are:2 CISCO 1720 Series Routers (1 Serial & 1 10/100 Ethernet per router)2 Paradyne DS...

Resolved! 2960S block DHCP

Hi all,i am trying to block all dhcp packets throught 2960S lan base IOS. But when i set no trust interface for dhcp snooping, the dhcp packet source port will be err-disabled.  Is there any other solution to block any DHCP packet throught switch wit...

Hello all,I am using a 1941 cisco router and i have to prefom nat between two interfaces.The first interface will allow only specific vlan and the other will nat all the rest of the network.How can i acheive that?

Hi,how i know my router performance and how much traffic is passing through my router. As per cisco router performece sheet  cisco 2801 support fast/CEF switching 48 MBas per below output  fast 0/0 show 22 MB input and 8 MB output and fast 0/1 input ...

Hi,I am in process of installing a WebFilter between my Main router and my firewall.I need to build a PBR based on Traffic type or port.Can i do that?For example i need all traffic that comes from subnet 10.10.0.1/21 to go to destination X if traffic...

Fouad Ata by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a cisco 3750 as core device. This has SVI vlans; VLAN10 - 10.10.10.1/24 , VLAN15 - 10.10.15.1/24.I understand that if 10.10.10.21 and 10.10.10.51 has to communicate, it will be within the same vlan.What happens, if the same servers have to...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a C2960G that is some issue.This problem is ping success DA(GOOGLE),also it doesnt  open same web site for port 0/1 ~ 0/4.other port successed ping and web site that just changed port.what does reason this problem? I think 0/1 ~0/4 port is sam...

HANOH CHA by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, when setting up vrrp ports, do I need to put in a key of some sort? On the Nortel switches you have to make sure the key is the same on the ports in the group.