Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a Cisco Catalyst 2960 with IOS Release12.2(53)SE (because of a contract I can not update it) ->  the release notes for this version describe the following:When auto-QoS is enabled on the switch, priority  queuing is not enabled. Instead, the s...

h.zelenka by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I wanted to know based on the simple example below the root cause for a loop or whatever is causing the traffic not to reach its destination.I tried debug ip routing, debug ip icmp, but it doesnt show anything which could help me to troubleshoo...

Guys,I'm sorry if this seems a real basic question. I can get it working on Packet Tracer, but don't seem to be able to get it working in real life. Sanity check, please?I'm trying to get clients to pick up a DHCP address from my server. Physical con...

Good evening!My c3750 switchs cpu utilization is 100%. In the cpu proccess list I see a proccess named Background waiting and it consumes 92%.Can anyone tell me please what proccess is it and what is it responsible for?

fgasimzade by Level 4
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am observing CRC/FCS errors (together with Recv-err) on 2960S on ports connected to ALCOMA radios (1gbps ethernet link). The strange thing is I have the same radios connected to another cisco switches (2960G, 3560G, 2960) and there is no such pr...

Hi,I am trying to use the Perl Scripting Toolkit.When i excute the script i get: Errorr: Failed to enter XML mode.my session:         my $session = new Cisco::IOS_XR(transport => 'ssh',                                 host => "XXX.XXX.XX.XX",        ...