Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,We currently have a 3750 switch in our office configured with DHCP. This 3750 switch is located in the central office comms room located at ground floor. We also have Cisco 2960 switch located in each floor of the building. Below is the descri...

I have a very strange problem.  I gave one of my interfaces a IPv6 address the other day and now all of my servers have IPv6 addresses in that subnet. I'm reading about "ipv6 nd suppress-ra" and I think that's what I need to disable but that's not a ...

tylerhall by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What does this error message mean? How to fix the problem? The set up is this: router is configured as DHCP server with a single client manually bound. The client receives its IP address and default-router address, as configured, as expected. The cli...

Resolved! Catalyst 2960

Could someone tell me if catalyst2960 supports SSH, and how to configures with CLI version:12.2Any help will be usefull                  

isaacmora by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an inquiry about a configuration I deploy in a C2960 switch. I have configured a ether channel with 8 ports, the load balanced method is source mac address. The bundling protocol is LACP.I have found the ether channel is not balanced as I expe...

Hey AllI am trying to connect my three routers in the same subnet for my ospf studies through a layer 2 switch. First off would this sort of scenario work. I've checked the ip addresses, interfaces, network statements but not getting a ospf adjaency ...

Dear  all,..As a matter of fact i am new to this field .I have cisco 1700 series router which has ea0 and FE 0 portE0 connected to LAN and FA0 for ISP ,both are configured wit publisc ip.and ststic route to ISP.(E0 connected to switch and fa0 connect...

kgraman86 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have several VPC vlans on my N5k to UCS and all is going OK.Each N5k have an uplink (via a Fex N2K) to a 4506:       4506     /       \     /             \N2K1     N2K2   |              |N5K1-----N5K2Here is the configuration for 4506 side:int...

Hi All,I have a problem reaching the internet from my second cascaded network 10.1.1.0 on Cisco 3550.I can reach the internet while I'm using the network 192.168.1.0, but when ever I try from 10.1.1.0 I always get request timed out. Here is the topol...

Allam Aly by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,remote location on MPLS circuit terminated on a Cisco router that has Internet connectivity through Central Site router.  We are installing a cable modem at the remote location that is to be used  as the Primary Internet Connecti...

We have a 3750x switch stack.  We installed it to replace a failing network infrastructure.  Right now, all but a few of the ports are access ports.  We have a portchannel setup to connect two offices.All of our access devices are currently on one bi...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card