Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi support NG,as i am trying to save my system configuration either via "write mem" or via "copy running startup" i get the following error message:%Error deleting ootdisk:cfg-650x-VSS-Nov--4-16-21-58.660-CEST-13 (No such device)[OK]I am using follow...

Dear All, I received a business requist to install a voice recording server  " which they already selected " and its working on the packet sniffing concept so all the users and the server are conencted to the same switch and i configured the SPAN fea...

Hia client I have just taken on wishes to provide internet data and VoIP for multiple tenants in their new office they move to in a few weeks.they currently have a Cisco 2811 router with a 24 port Catalyst 2960 PoE managed switch serving just their s...

Hello,I have a pair of 4948-10GE switches that I use for iSCSI traffic.  They are connected together with 2x 10G gbic's.  All of the sudden one of the switches was having problems and sort of cutting in and out, thus causing interfaces to go up and d...

I have a branch office with a router and switch and two separate switch closets with one switch in each.  Closets are connected via fiber to main room.   I have found there are 5 hubs in the building extending the network runs and some of the hubs ar...

I found cpu load around 90 - 100% on cisco 3845, so I show tech-spec  and show log on router and found process "Virtual Exec" use high load. I'm not sure this situation make high latency time on my network. Please help to verify this case.Please see ...

I have a cisco 877 connected on the wan side to two different network providers.On the lan side I have an untagged network on subnet 10.0.0.0 and tagged guest net on 192.168.1.0currently both are routed out through fastethernet 0 (vlan 1)I actually w...

jozefvl68 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My cisco 4948 switch is generating the below error,how do i troubleshoot this error.*Mar 13 00:09:33.451: %C4K_L2MAN-6-INVALIDSOURCEADDRESSPACKET: (Suppressed 14 times)Packet received with invalid source MAC addre ss (00:00:00:00:00:00) on port Gi1/3...

i have one SF300-24p switch where i setup some Vlans and echolife hg8245 ONT router to access internet. the diagram is the followingVLAN1 (Subnet of users) -----> Switch SF300-24pVLAN2 (Subnet of users) -----> Switch SF300-24pVLAN3 (HG8245)  -----> ...

fzaynoun by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a Cisco 4500. Recently some of the ports seem to have "died"/ will not supply Poe to phones. Some work for data only. Other do not work at all.The switch has been restarted, this made no difference.Anyone any ideas before I get a new blade?S...

jonathang by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can anyone help me if this is a IOS bug or error that need to be fix. See logs below.SWITCH: cisco WS-C3750V2-24PS (C3750-IPBASEK9-M), Version 12.2(52)SESW_MATM 4 MACFLAP_NOTIF Host a4ba.dbxx.40fc in vlan 10 is flapping between port Gi1/0/1 and po...

denz_cruel by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! igmpv2 on a router

Hi everybodyPlease consider the following example.R1---f0/0-----------Sw----------H1H1 is already configured for igmp goup 224.7.7.7How can I configure igmpv2 on R1 so R1 can start sending general query on  f0/0?Thanks and  have a great day.       ...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Could someone tell me how to configure an IPaddress for a PWR-RPS 2300 please?.I tried finding info on the website but no luck as yet. RPS 2300 will be used on stack of 3750E series switches.Thanks,