Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi experts,I am seeing Native VLAN mismatch errors on my 6506 switches as belowSW1.Mar  4 02:06:37 UTC: %CDP-4-NATIVE_VLAN_MISMATCH: Native VLAN mismatch discovered on GigabitEthernet2/19 (981), with SW1 GigabitEthernet5/1 (1).SW24y2w: %CDP-4-NATIVE_...

bharathid by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We run spanning tree on our network and I'm having some issues with one of our distribution switches which is the secondary uplink for access layer switches. For some reason it isn't forwarding on a few interfaces. We upgraded the code to 12.2(58)SE2...

hi,i would like to know how to upgrade firmware on 4507 6L-E Sup. There is only 1 Sup on the switch. is there any special requirement to update the firmware when switch not running on redundancy mode?Thank you for all for your input!-core-1#show redu...

hi everyone,i have a quick question.  i have 3 sge2010 in a stack and i want to add a linksys 4 port switch so that one office w/ one network jack can have more network ports for workstations.  do i need to configure anything on the sge2010 port to a...

sang.ko by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts, Can someone please taka a quick look at the two attached configurations and let me know why I can't get ip sla working. Its simply an DNS IP SLA between routers R1 & R2. I've set up an IP SLA in both directions and neither work.CheersC...

Hi all,i have configure a  Etrherchannel over 4 Ports on a 3750G to a ESXI Host on a DL360G7 with 4 PORT NIC ADApterVMWARE Config:vswitch1:          Loadb: :                IP Hash                       Failoverdetection:   Linkstate                 ...

I am planning to build a three class qos policy-map on the CE router. The provider has provided 3 queues: RC DC and BC..So please validate this configuration and let me know if there are corrections\recommendations.voice = RCall major data - ( intern...

Hi allI am running  (cat4500-ENTSERVICES-M), Version 12.2(53)SG2 on the switch.I have a scenario where I have 3 end user equipments connected to a cisco 4948 L3 switch. At the switch end port 1/46, 1/47, 1/48 are the terminating points for these 3 de...

Hi all, I need to figure out the max power consumption of 7009. The issue is, at this point i am not sure what modules will be used, so just to give an estimate, how we calculate the max power consumption of nexus 7009 ?Pls guide me

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Would anybody have any experience or a good idea, how to tackle this problem ? : - Have +300 cisco switches, each with has its own local vlans; each port configured for portsecurity/sticky/max 1-  need to change the portsecurity to max 2, but only...

In my Lan environment I have a 3570-L3 distribution switch trunked to  2960 access switches.  If I want to enable QOS across my LAN with Cisco IP phones connected to 2970 switches would not the auto qos command that I activate on my 3570 also be the ...

DJames by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to apply  this config  to a 2900 router and getting this error message.                 CMNTS3(config)#router isis NameCMNTS3(config-router)#net <tag> %CLNS: Duplicate system ID configured in ip vrf <default> with router isis nullCMNTS3(config...

tu2pel by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes