Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I wonder if Cisco exists for small routers or is interested only in the assistance of big ones. They have in production a router that does not work and it seems that those who bought it are abandoned with an unusable "piece of iron". Which, however, ...

I've installed a few CBS220 switches (replacing some older Linksys versions) on our network over the past week.  One of them in particular just started giving me trouble when trying to access the web UI, which had previously been working fine .  Any ...

jmaltese by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, My console to USB adapter stopped working.I receive the message:USB2.0-Ser! Driver is unavailableVideo guide suggested missing CH341SER driver but all of the links included in the video are expired.Thank you.Regards,Daniel 

ziqex by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We had several non-Cisco VoIP phones that would not come up.  While I was watching the boot up process, LLDP shot up on the screen and no VLAN information was transferred.  It then  went into DHCP DISCOVERY and then stayed there.We have a Cisco...

space by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a few switches that failed to upgrade from flash:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx15.2.2-e5.tarI tried the xmodem process, and file copies successfully & still fails to boot. Next steps?   ........................................................................

Hello I will to connect a ForcePoint  WebSense to CAT6500 with SUP-2T and IOS 15.5, searching information about the configuration I only found an old cisco documentation on 6500 with SUP 720 and older with IOS 12.x. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/supp...

Hi there is a switch sg 350 which is used for IP-Phones currently when it is made  switchport mode general the ip-phones works..but it automatically changes to  switchport mode trunk and all the ip-phones changes is there anything that i can make it ...

Hi, where can i download Cisco ASDM for Cisco ASA 5500 series? i wanted to install this o n my windowz XP, i tried searching but could able to install only SDM & not ASDM.