Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Bonjour Sur mon switch CISCO SG250-18 je peux configurer tous les port avec un VLAN particulier (Trunk ou Access) sauf le port 12?  Comme le montre l'image ci dessus je ne reussi pas a avoir un 40U dans l'Operational VLAN Une idee ? Merci  

Capture d’écran 2024-02-25 à 17.22.57.png
ewok2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 9404R running 16.9.5 with a C9400-LC-24XS line card for connecting access switches. Video conference unit connected to the access switch are marking the traffic and EPC's on the access switch uplinks to the core show the packets being ...

Hi all,I've experienced, recently and in the past, loop problems in my enterprise network, related to an access switch freezed. We still have access switches not connected through etherchannel to the distribution switches, which are in stack, so span...

gdspa by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We are trying to filter sources by mac and have two targets below.We want only whitelisted macs to connect to the switch and any other should not have access to any port.We want only IT admins Computers to be able to access management interface...

Hi. I need to install c2960x-universalk9-mz.150-2a.EX5 on a new switch we are purchasing that will be added to our existing stack. When I search for this particular IOS version I get taken to the Catalyst 2960X-24PS-L switch page on the Cisco website...

pinko by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am facing an issue. My network gets unstable for a minute and port of one switch goes to error disable and reason i get is loopback. I am not able to identify the issue. i have enabled err disable loopback but it makes network unstable for some tim...

I am new to PT and taking the online intro course.In the sector Video - Deploying Devices Example they connected home router to a webcam. I tried connecting mine on my PT but it keep getting connection error: The cable cannot be connected to this por...

hiroyu by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes