Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I guess i am just getting old and forgot how this works, or i have an IOS load with an undocumented feature in it.A customer of ours wishes to have their exchange server appear to the outside world on a seperate IP address as their public pool addres...

ralphw by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3750 stack setup as DHCP server on two vlans. I get an ip and default gateway when plugging into a port configured. The problem is this:I plug into vlan 20 and get an IP of 10.1.20.x and default gateway of 10.1.20.1I can ping 8.8.8.8 and I c...

martens72 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When we tested this walk on lan with the below config on primary core switch, the solu working but if we put the walk on lan tool on separate server other than the dhcp server , then it is not working.we were using walkonlangui.exe and walkonlanmonit...

Hi Everyone,I have 2 switches running as HSRP and both have DHCP  config  on them.Both these switches have connection  to 3rd switch where PC is connected.Connection between HSRP switches and 3rd switch is not trunk it is access port only.VLAN 10 is ...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would normally do this inside of the network on our switches, but we want to allow connections only from a specific ip to a specific ip on a specific port, so the only option was to do it in the ASA.  I created a redundant interface on the ASA, and...

alexray92 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,In the current set up I have a LAN stack of 5 3750 switches configured as an access stack. As per the requirement I need to partition the current 5 switch stack into two individual stacks of 3 & 2 switches respectively. Kindly let me know the step...

Hi All,   I need to implement the following scenario: 2 branches sites connected to the HQ with E-Line, there are three vlans per site, vlan1,2,3, and spread with the help of the IS, between the sites, which means that vlan 2 has a broadcast domain s...

essa.anas by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

scenario AA site .PBX  --->Data ---> other brand router ----> 3750X  ---> wanetc ------>B sitePBX  --->Data ---> other brand router ----> 3750X  ---> wanetc ------>I set up the trunk between other brand router and 3750x.PBX is 1.1.1.0 /24,Data is 2.2...

Arvin.hsu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI , i have the topology below :as we see all the L2 links are trunk ,ive created vlan 10 with svi as in figurenote that on R1 i have ip 192.168.1.4/24 as siv interfaceuptill now i didnt configure L3 interfaces . i mean i just configured  the green c...

Dr.X by Level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card