Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hi,a new LAN installation, two VSS pair 6509 core, 15 closets, with 3750 stacks. Floor 15 only, devices/hosts can ping teh DHCP server but cannot aquire IP addresses. no such problem on other floors?portfast an dother parameters are...

m-abooali by Level 4
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, colleagues. Ive got a 494810ge switch, and this parameters are important for me:sh int gi 1/4 counters detail Port                InBytes       InUcastPkts      InMcastPkts       InBcastPkts Gi1/4       252819467437788      173264735013     ...

hi ,I have a Query on OSPF .i am running  two P2P links between two sites with two Cisco 4506E switches running with HSRP at both ends . both P2P links  with same bandwidth from Different ISP. is it possible to Load balance for this Two links .please...

ksk391393 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Does the port adaptor PA-MC-2E1/120 work with the Catalyst Switch 6506E (Sup Engine: 720-3B)? We have bought a Enhanced FlexWAN card for this port adaptor.I read through the cisco website and seem to get confusing answers whether they are comp...

I am running into a DHCP problem on a Cisco 891 running 15.0(1)M2.  I am running DHCP on the router and want to reserve an address for a printer.  I have done this hundreds of times on hundreds of routers.  Per Cisco recommendation, I let the printer...

jrector by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! snmp traps meaning

can any one explain me the below snmp traps meaningsnmp-server enable traps ttysnmp-server enable traps cpu thresholdsnmp-server enable traps configsnmp-server enable traps bridge newroot topologychangesnmp-server enable traps syslogand which are the...