Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to do ios upgrade on 5 stacked 3750 switches. All the switches have different model number, so i am wondering which image file i should download. As far as i understand all the stacked switches should have the same IOS, i may be wrong. Th...

hrafique1 by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to find a command for dhcp snooping rate-limiting on a CatOS. The PFC card is PFC. PFC3B is said to support that command. But there seems no this command.thanks,Han-6k> (enable) sh verWS-C6509-E Software, Version NmpSW: 8.4(5)Copyright (c...

Yesterday a coleagu accdently removed the CF card from the router now the router does no longer want to boot completely.It extracts the image from the CF card but when it has to initialize the configuration it stucks there for hours. Can it be that t...

Hi,for MACsec to be operational the two switches needs to be  interconnected directly, as far as I know.Does MACsec works over Ethernet-over-SDH links ?  Are there any limitations ?Thanks for any information,regardsMetod.

mplatise by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VLAN ACL problem

Hello, I know there are many posts here about VLAN ACL problem but I still cannot understand how it works.I am trying to block access to server 8.8.8.8 for the host on VLAN 100 (host IP: 10.0.0.1). See my topology&config below. I have tried to place ...

Hello Expert,                   I have a hub and spoke network,which  has line redundancy configured for all spoke connection.I am using eigrp as the routing protocol for all routing expected for the internet route, which usea default route configure...