Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Good day.Hope someone can help me on this matter.As I understand Cisco Catalyst 3750-x supports stackwise and stackpower technology.Question:Do I need to purchase a seperate module to enable stackwise and stackpower?          Or are stackwise and ...

Hi,I need to design a new QoS policy for a new deployment that will support voice and video and i need some pointers with the design.We have 2 large offices that will each connected by metro ethernet to our primary data centre core switch, both offic...

How can I route all traffic from Vlan 10 to 20VLan 20 to 10Vlan 30 to 10Vlan 10 to 30 and so on.Meaning all nominated vlans route all traffic (including multicast) to vlan 10. But those vlans are denied access to each other?or, how can I isolate port...

Resolved! Configuring Vlans

HelloI am currently working on our local network. I would like to add vlans to the network; but before executing the project I have a few questions that I am trying to figure out.We have a cisco 1811W that works as a DHCP server for the network. And ...

Hello...new to the nexus world. We have a server that we would like to use on our new Nexus 5548 however, it has only Copper ethernet. Does Cisco have a copper SFP for the 5548. I know that 6500's had a copper SFP but, I'm not sure if that would be c...

dan hale by Level 3
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi There,I have a Cisco 800 series router that I need to set NAT up on. There will be four computers connecting to the internet through it. I already have the IP address coming from my cable modem I just do not know the command to get it to translate...

tekky1988 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Someone made the following claim, the IP's:10.255.255.81192.168.255.81Are invalid because "octets of 255 are not valid in unicase IP addresses."I say that's not true, that "255" can be used anywhere, and can in some circumstanceseven be used in the l...

I need to terminate a multi-mode gig fiber connection into a 4948-10GE switch (X2 10gb slots) but it appears that the switch does not support the twingig convertors. Has anyone done anything like this? I'd like to terminate a 1gb point-to-point fiber...

randerson by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts,Could anyone confirm if the following model support VLAN trunking? We are planning to replace a Dell PowerConnect 2724 switch which cannot properly talk to our Catalyst 3750-X. We have discovered that Dell switch requires GVRP enabled t...

Hi Does anyone know how to identifiy the following caveat, I have the following from the crashinfo. It only seemed to crash a single 3750 in the stack.%SUPERVISOR-3-FATAL: MIC exception error 80 E30700CF 0 DBF0 -Traceback= 1849408 184CA1C 179B928 179...