Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone!I need some kind of NAT on a cisco router to translate destination addressSay, if a PC send packets from 192.168.1.1 to 1.1.1.1 I need to translate 1.1.1.1 to 2.2.2.2I think it can be achieved with routes maps, but dont know howThank y...

Hello,we have 2 4948's with DCM connected to them.When DCM joins to some mcast group to take traffic everything works fine.When we connect DCM ports where we are sending traffic we got 99% CPU with process "Cat4k Mgmt LoPri".show platform health give...

Hi,we are running a Cisco 876 and connect it via two dialer (dialer 1 for 20MBit SHDSL and dialer 2 for 16MBit ADSL for Backup) to the internet. Over both dialer interfaces we use EIGRP to provide the automatic fallback. Everything went fine since we...

technik by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have connected 2 sql servers (one to primary switch 6509 and one to secondary switch 6509).Once we are doing failover of secondary switch just disabling port of secondary switch where Sql server is connected.It fails but if both servers are connec...

Hi,Need help with network planning here.Our servers are hosted at the Main site, site office A access to the Main site for Internet and servers.We are thinking NextG to take over when the link between sites goes down.To start with, can anyone please ...

leepeiwai by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have an ISR 1921 SEC as a router for my internet connetion (/28 subnet). On the inside is an hp Procurve 1900 switch which supports basic routing (static routes).Suppose i want about 10 VLANs on my LAN, all with different subnets (eg. 10.0.1.0/...

We have purchased 3 no CISCO SF300-48P (Access Switches) with the interest of setting up a new laboratory consisting of 120 desktops. We currently have a CISCO 4507R   (Core Switch) and a CISCO 3560 (Distribution Switch) for the campus wide network. ...

Can anyone explain these different operating temperature ranges? I would think it doesn't matter the enclosure that the switch is in, it will either work or fail at a certain temperature.• -40C to +70C (Vented Enclosure Operating)• -20C to +60C (Seal...

Hello Community,I have Cisco Catalyst Swicth 2950T-24 and the following scenario:Port fa 0/1 : Trunk VLANs 10,20,30  (Providing trunk access to another remote switch in the network in order to re-distribute to customer)Port fa 0/2: Access VLAN 10 (Cu...

colombus1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI am trying to build a site-to-site VPN between cisco 1811W on a main office and SRP541W on a remote office.I already have the configuration for the 1811W through SMD, but can't install the SDM on the SRP541W.Does anyone know if the SRP541 is compa...

Hi All,I have a got a requirement where a 24 Port Switch should have 4 SFP's and all 4 should be used at a time, So I've chosen " WS-C2960S-24TS-L"The transeiver should be GLC-LH-SM, so kindly let me no whether I would be able to use all 4 ports at a...