Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have downloaded installation for CNA - cna-windows-k9-installer-5-7-6-en and have manually installed java.But the installation failed with error: "The installer is unable to run in graphical mode. Try running the installer with the -console or -...

leepeiwai by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to research the possiblity of backing up IOS and configurations from an Etherswitch module, and being able to store the files onto the Host Router's flash (3925 ISR). and then being able to recover that IOS and configuration, in case I ha...

Hello,I have the possibility of upgrading a DS3 to Metro Ethernet, Gigabit connection. My dilemma is I have two VTP domains in my network. How can I get two VTP domains over one trunk to a remote site ?

Hello,first time to the forum.I have 3 24-port managed switches.  I can telnet (I know not preferred off SSH) into all 3.  We've been told I have to put some people on a separate VLAN. I'm trying to track down which machine goes to which port so that...

Hello,i try to configure QoS on a Cisco Small Business SG300 Switch. I followed the instruction on https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-13461 and configured one Port for tagging my Traffic from a Aastra IP Phone. Tagging works fine (i verified wi...

Hi. I was trying to uplink a switch today on a 1500m run of SMF. I have a 6509 core switch with a 16 port GBIC module. On that end I have a WS-G5486-LX with a 3m SC to LC patch cable.On the other end I have a 3750G with a GLC-LH-SM SFP. I have checke...

HI,I hope all are well and can pls help / advise with the followingWe have HSRP between NexusA and NexusB with access layer switches connecting to the core using VPCWe are trying to setup a VAM  server Voice recording for Siemens phones.We need to sp...

Hello,This Cisco connects to another by VPN and both are 871 Models.Last sunday the VPN just dropped off the face of the earth and couldnt get it back. We all though it was the modem. We had teh ISP come in and check everything outa nd he swapped mod...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card