Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hi,at  the moment iam planning a new network for a customer. the network is  split in three departments: developement(190 user), sales(100 user) and  data center(around 25 server).now iam thinking about the design i should take.i guess a collapsed di...

flokki123 by Level 3
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have configured my cisco router 1841 with nat overload and static nat 1:1 to 2 lan client as follows:1. LAN IP 192.168.1.2 navigate with WAN public IP, example 1.1.1.1                 - NAT Overloadip nat pool natpool 1.1.1.1 1.1.1.1 netmask 255...

I have a Router 877 and a switch 3750 also a 10 mbps internet connection and I want to share the internet connection to 5 different vlans with a maximum of 2mbps each one or 2 mbps guaranteed. The switch and the router are connected for a trunk port ...

I have a 6509 that has dual SUP32's    Just want to make sure and give a reason(if there is one).   Slot 6 always becomes the active hot on a full reboot.  Meaning from no power to the whole switch to powered on. Also.  What is the election process f...

Hi All, First post!So i've acquired a 881 ADVSEC in the hope of going through CCNA at my own pace (and also to use as a home router). It came from a previous deployment so i've been able to reset the password, upload the current release of firmware (...

Hi All,I am trying to connect poe device on WS-X6748-SFP port, it showing inline power not supported.It means this module not support POE or I have to enable something... Appreciate if any one can help on this.. Thanks!ABCD#sh power inline gi1/4/8Int...

Shabeer E by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!Is there any way to change source IP address to virtual IP address instead of interface's ip address when routing ip traffic through hsrp enabled interface?The problem is I have /30 subnet to connect to my ISP and I would like to connect two route...

Using a 3750V2 switch leaving the port set to the default ‘auto’ most (70%-80%) connected nodes negotiate at 100 / Half or 10 / Half. Only a few negotiate to Full duplex.What would cause this type of behavior? The nodes range from Dell, HP, computers...

cbuster35 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,Here I am again, asking question. Why is it that I can't ping R3 loopback interface? But on other routers PING works fine. R1# show ip ospf neighbor Neighbor ID               Pri                    State                         Dead Ti...