Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone,I have a 3560G connected to an ASA FW, both running layer 3 and hosting 6 or so VLANs. The switch is the default gateway for all VLANs (client request) and therefore see's all networks as connected. I used route maps to push the traffic f...

Hi everyone,I want to turn on EIGRP functionality on my layer 3 3750 stack. I noticed I was only running an IPBASE license. When I do show license all I notice I have an evaluation of IPSERVICES image (see output below). Can I use this evaluation lic...

Ricky S by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know where I can download SDM?  I've searched endlessly through "Download Software" page, and I can't find it.  All I've found is Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Device manager, which I believe is different, and I even tried to download...

ematelyan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! AAA

Hello Support Community;Is there a way to configure aaa for vty lines and not async lines? Our vty lines are used for Network admins to access the routers. Our async lines (line 0/0/0 to 0/0/15) are used for RS-232 devices. They are also access via r...

Hello, I have just added radius to my 2955 and when I log in I get this error:Authorisation failed % errorThis is what I have added.aaa new-modelradius-server host 10.10.1.33 auth-port 1645 acct-port 1646 key secretradius-server host 10.10.1.34 auth-...

All,I am looking for some help with regards to a small datacenter design.  My requirements and setup will be as follows - Dell PowerEdge M1000E Blade Chassis (initially one full chassis)Dell Powerconnect 10GbE Blade SwitchesDell Compellent Storage Ar...

Hello,I have a problem / issue that's currently blowing my mind and giving me a headache. We have a stack of 3750 switches with a pair of SonicWALL firewalls connected that run HA (Shared Virtual Address / implemenation of VRRP or similar)....Now thi...

Hi,I have a few switches that are on VTP domain and are all in server mode, I want to make one a server and the rest clients.  What will happen if I convert the servers to clients?Thanks

hi guys, does anyone knows what other command can be used to debug packets on a 3750 switch ? I'm used to debug ip packet access-list, bun the command is not supported any more:The debug ip packet command displays packets received by the switch CPU. ...

calladd03 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was just curious about something with upgrading a 2960s stack.To copy the image to the switches in the stack I use:Switch# archive download-sw tftp://x.x.x.x/filenameDoes this also set the image as the boot image or do I still need to issue the boo...

We have 2 servers with W2K8R2 and application. This app use keep alive in UDP and broadcast traffic on 332 port. Two servers are connected to cisco 2960/3750 (IOS 12), icmp beetween servers-switch and server-server is working properly but application...