Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello guys, can you help in getting a user tracking scripts?  Simply I need the mac address and IP for all the devices connected to the switch ports. We can get this manually using the show mac and show arp. I am looking for TCL or Python scripts to ...

yasseryy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,i'm still looking for the ios xe equivalent for ctrl shift 6 on ios. how can i interrupt a domain lookup or something on ios xe?ctrl-shift-6 x or similar wouldn't work for methank you all in advance

jsblach by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  When i restart the switch i am getting the error to start the switch switch: bootLoading "flash:c2960-lanbase-mz.122-35.SE5/c2960-lanbase-mz.122-35.SE5.bin"...flash:c2960-lanbase-mz.122-35.SE5/c2960-lanbase-mz.122-35.SE5.bin: no such file or di...

Hello guys,I have this configuration where my core switch (multilayer switch)is both doing routing and switching process.My configurations which I have mention in the picture is all working, I can ping to the ISP Router (192.168.1.1)but i cannot ping...

pppppppppp.jpg
deypuchka by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 GL-300M Routers and a SG350-10 switch. My over all plan is one router will be 192.168.1.1/24 and the other router will be 192.168.2.1/24 and be able to communicate with each other.On the switch I have the VLANs currently set up, the default....

mkowalzek by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Having issues with IE 4000 switches running hot, nearing operating limit/shutting down.  Switches running at 70 degrees Celsius. Switch is in sealed non vented outdoor enclosure, but not directly exposed to elements. Questions, has anyone come across...

mfox2302 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I haven't recognized what I'm missing yet. I thought I'd work with the open standard vrrp to prepare to use it for future deployments as the FH router. I'm working with two devices at my desk, a 9300L and an IE4010, each running the latest "Gold Star...

bnidacoc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I hope someone can help me with my query. I've been looking for a while, but can't seem to find info about C9200 latency, not on Cisco datasheets or any other third-party site or testing centers (I found info from an independent testin...

Hello I really need help with a cisco nexus 5548 switch.  It's not accepting input from the keyboard.It keeps showing this messages. I am wondering if it's my console cable or is this a bug or something else. Picture attached.  I will appreciate a re...

ossniper by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ARUBAhttps://community.arubanetworks.com/browse/articles/blogviewer?blogkey=43d22d8b-02f5-4e5b-ba1d-4ce9096bf7c4I wanna ask1. what is similar function of it in Cisco2. if Aruba side is L4 and Cisco side is L3 trunkwill L4 talk to L33. which switch mo...

nawir by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes