Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HI ALL,     AND Thanks in Advance,,in my network we have one core Switch 6509 and 17 Catalyst 3750-48ports  Switches,  devided by floor wise with the fiber connections  only single link in each floor we have 3 switches with stacking and two floor onl...

considering migrating our isr's from cbac to zbfw.  Is there a compelling business reason to do this.  Is cisco going to end support for cbac. 

mialbert by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I recently made change on a switch stack.It was simple case of adding vlans to a switchport trunk.The command used was:-switchport trunk allowed vlan add xWhen the vlans were added, they removed the old vlans and caused a major outage.I know I ...

I am looking some advise on what direction I should persue for an expansion to my network.Currently I have a Cat4506 chassis with a Sup II+ engine and one WS-X4232-RJ-XX linecard with the WS-U4504-FX-MT daughtercard to provide uplinks to four Cat2955...

Hi all, I just got a new 1760 router, I have an issue.My FastEthernet 0/0 interface uses DHCP and got 172.16.2.126 /16.My Ethernet 0/0 interface is my internal interface, it has static 192.168.0.1 /24.On the Ethernet 0/0 interface, I have a PC attach...

alex39481 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Can the WS-C3750X-12S support DC Dual Power Supply? By the data sheet I do see it comes with a Slot for a secundary power supply, although you can install a DC power option, I kind of need for the device to support 2 DC power. Is this possible...

yzeledon by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to have VLANs trunked over a single connection between an SRW224P and SRW208P switches, but I don't seem to be having any luck.Is there a how-to document anywhere to making this work?I'd also like to eventually add SLM2008 switches, and ma...

w_smith by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,When redistributing routes from one OSPF process to another on the same router with no route maps filters, etc, shouldn't you see the same routes in the type 5 section of the LSDB?Our LAN routes come into our service provider's router as external ...

Good Afternoon:I’m Jaime Ponce, am engineer support  in Claro Honduras, we have a some switchs model SRW208 and we have a problem with the management when we connect it to the methro-ethernet network and when we want enter the switch remotly we can’t...

by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,We had core(4503), distribution(3750), and access switches(2960) in our environment. Currently we configured the clock manually in each switch, but a reboot of the switch resets the clock also. We are planning to make a single switch as a ...

Sihanu N by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have a strange issue from last 3 days, i can see 10Mbps out on every connected port of switch and receive is normal as it use to be that is 500Kbps to 2Mbps, for some port receive if 500Kbps etc.what i dont understand that why all ports are trna...

I have aaa new model configured on a number of isr's(1800, 1900, 2900, 3800 etc).  When i have aaa configured, the telnet logins use that authentication and not the password in the line vty portion.  Is this by design.  would disabling aaa enable bot...

mialbert by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

As an admin, I sit on network 10.40.45.0/24.I tunnel to our datacenter like this10.40.45.0/24 -- tunnel to asa @ datacenter 192.168.199.3 -- 192.168.199.0/24 -- datacenter gateway (pix) 192.168.199.1 -- DMZ 192.168.200.0/24What routes would I have to...