Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a VM server farm that we just converted from access port connections to trunked connections into our 6509 (we'll call it C).  C is connected via trunks to our 2 core switches A and B by gig fiber.  Whenever one of the VM servers is rebooted, ...

I have 2 vlans for practical purposes 10 - 10.10.10.x/24 and 20 10.10.20..x/24. I have each vlan connected to my firewall with a gateway on each port to its corresponding vlan - eg 10.10.10.1/24 (Vlan10) and my FW interface (10.10.10.254)10.10.20.1/2...

Hi Everyone,I have a 3560G with 3 VLANs connected to a Cisco ASA with the same VLANs. I want to have the switch interface for each VLAN as the default gateway for clients and then forward this traffic to the ASA for firewalling. Problem is, due to th...

I'm sending traffic through a VPN via tunnel interfaces that needs to get routed to the internet after it gets through the tunnel. The config of the router that is responsible for the routing of the VPN traffic after it comes out of the tunnel is att...

jasonww04 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI ExpertsDoes the below supervisor supports this type of Optic and cable: X2-10GB-CX4    CAB-INF-26G-15=, to support VSL to establish VSSVS-S720-10Gthanksjamil

Hello,Need to reset aironet 1200 wireless access point.Dir flash:/ ...............does not show any config files.only shows ether_init , tftp_init and boot....How do i proceed?...

HiI have a PBR problem on a 3750 running 12.35SE5 (C3750-IPSERVICES-M). SDM configured as "desktop routing".I have a couple of entry points in to my network with specific exit points based on the source of the traffic.With my policy configured with O...

Hi everyone, I need help on what seems to be simple but driving me crazy. I have a new 3560G to set up a small network for a remote site. I configured the vlan and an SVI as the gateway. The switch is also the DHCP server for the LAN. I configured Gi...

Hi I have 2 switches. One vlan is configured with VRRP and all other vlans are configured with HSRP. I need to confirm if this combination of VRRP & HSRP on the same switches really works?I am facing issues on HSRP failover.

Hi,My GSR12410 Active PRP-2 crashed causing all services to resart. The Standby PRP-2 module took the control. Please suggest the root cause.IOS: 12.0(33)S7Loggs: soon after PRP module crashed:++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++000057: Mar 31 ...

Hi all! I've got a 1760 router which uses port forwarding (25, 80 and 443) for my internal network services. If, let's say, I try to open a FTP connection on the router, of course the connection will be refused. Is there a way to make the router DROP...

alex39481 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes