Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to configure BGP on 6509 IOS. I can not specify a long interger for autonomous system: ASN: 262829 (32 bits)Is this a version bug ?IOS (tm) s72033_rp Software (s72033_rp-IPSERVICES_WAN-M), Version 12.2(18)SXF10)#sh module                 ...

Hi Expert ,i am getting erroe when i boot my Me 380x L3 switch. Details are mention below the mail.Please help me out with your expensive knowladge. Using driver version 1 for media type 1Base ethernet MAC Address: c4:0a:cb:10:9a:00Xmodem file system...

Afternoon All,I am preparing to buy a CCNP->CCIE Lab for myself at home, I have read the various information but am a bit hesitant to choose. I wonder if someone could look at the  links below and let me know what they think would be the most approri...

Hello,We are experiencing output drops on our 3750G-12S (IOS 12.2.55) and I could need some help troubleshooting.I have monitored throughput with MRTG, but it doesn't seem that high compared to that the 3750G is supposed to handle 17.8 Mpps.The 3750G...

Hi folks,my question is all in the subject.Background.I've created a BVI2 where I bridged dot11 0.2 and vlan2 in order to have wired and wireless clients in the same vlan.Some wired client are not reachable from the lan. Wireless clients have no pbl ...

Alex Mac by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Imagine a dual-homed server to 2 access layer switches and active/standby NIC teaming is used. No conenction between access switches. \How do you prevent blackholing of traffic when a switch loses its all uplinks? In other words, how does a server kn...

visitor68 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have ran into an interesting issue. Consider the following simple topology-R1 ------ Switch ------- R2R1 is configured to send dual-tagged packets to R2. The configurations of R1 and R2 are as follows-R1-interface fa 1/0.100 encapsulation do...

Dear Excperts,I have a requirement where 3 different offices of one organization (1st floor,2nd flloor and 3rd floor) needs to be connected to their own MPLS cloud as shown in the attached diagram.MPLS connectity from cloud to these offices has 3 dif...

Hi All,I was working on home Lab redistributing EIGRP  routes into OSPF.R1 is router in OSPF domain.R2 and R3 are redistributing  routers running both OSPF  and EIGRP.R4 is router running EIGRP  only.R1 has fas thernet connection to R2 and serial con...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes