Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Dears.I configurated dual ISP at router. as you see my configuration i have two subnet: 192.168.20.0 and 192.168.10.0i do that subnet at dynamic NAT.and they are backup at each other. all of them are perfect working. dynamci nat working perfectly....

Hello guys,I am about to redesign the core section of our data center, with all that stuff like Redundancy , Routing (mostly static ), Etherchanneling, Qtags etc. etc..  In other words all the things needed to get the whole Network efficient in throu...

rayborg by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

..I am connecting a Nexus 5K to a 6509 without VSS. Is the recommended configuration just straight etherchannel? Since the 6509 cannot do vpc, is an etherchannel the best way to configure this uplink? How does spanning-tree operate in this scenario?...

awatson20 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dose anyone know major difrrence between Netflow v/s Netflow-Lite? I am trying to understand if Cisco 4948E can do the same job as Cisco 4500E or not and difrrence between Netflow v/s Netflow-Lite will help me select correct product. ThanksRitesh

rthakker by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two 5548's in sync mode: I have an existing ACL and I want to add a new line to it, but after I do and try to commit it states the verify failed. What's there now:ip access-list SNMP-RO-ACL  10 permit ip 10.110.1.191/32 any  20 permit ip 10.11...

Hi every body, I am sya I have an idea for a database project linking several institutions located on an area of 19,000 square km and I would like to hear your advice---Posted by WebUser Sya Ahmed