Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I recently received a Cisco 3548 XL Switch, I'm trying to reset the password from the console.  I've followed the steps but when I type from here: switch#copy flash:config.text system:running-config Destination filename [running-config]?3905 bytes co...

Sethos by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I had a problem about Nexus1000v, someday I found one of my VM (TCDSVR2) was blocked, there was no "port security" configuration on my 1000v,and something was wrong about this VM "VLAN ID" status,============Nexus_10.201.250.0  Configuration=====...

Hi, After reading the borderless campus qos recommendation for this document, I'm a bit confused by the settings on on the classification of voip RTP traffic. http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/solutions/Enterprise/Campus/Borderless_Campus_Network_1.0...

Hao Hu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

It doesnt have any wireless antenna's. The one I thought I ordered had antenna's is this a extra added accessory i need to order. It appears on the back that there isnt even a place to connect them.gm

Greg Moss by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm looking to implement something similar to PBR at Layer 2 - (Policy Based Switching?!) on a Nexus 5548.I have a scenario where I have two devices on the same VLAN that need to be inspected by a third party transparent firewall connected to two ...

I have a 3750 switch and I am trying to configure PBR (route-maps) in it.But when I try to apply the policy to a vlan interface the policy does not show in the interface. So I can not use PBR to choose my default gateway!Question: Does PBR work in a ...

rcapao by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed a EHWIC-4ESG  card into my 2911 router running IOS Ver 15.1(4)M2.  When I do a show diag, I can see the card, but I get the following line "Could not get card instance pa_bay=0 slot=0."  Am I missing a step, do I have change somethin...

Hi. I have two Cat6506 (redundant collapsed-core config) configured w/  RPVST+ and connected to this are a series of Cat2950s configured with  PVST.  My question is, is this a good practice configuration of STP? If not whats the best practise .What I...

Hi,we would like to match mpls packets via an ACL on nexus 5k to send them into a certain QoS-group. Incoming interface is eth 1/8. Is this possible with the following configuration?I ask, because in the ACL we have permt IP any any but MPLS tagged f...

JAN HASSE by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card