Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have several stacks of 2960-X switches running various versions of IOS 15.2 code.  I've been asked by our Telecom group to see if I can find out the power draw of the stacks in each data closet.  I can pull some info via the "show power" command:  ...

djmarkey by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have a switch connected to our operator's router. It's a 'OneAccess' router.What could cause the switch to see itself on the port connected to the router?SW#sh cdp neighbors Capability Codes: R - Router, T - Trans Bridge, B - Source Route B...

simc92 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I need help with my topology, so what I wantOnly this network (192.168.30.0/24)  is authorized to have access for remote configuration for the switches and not the others.But I want all networks to be able to "ping" the "internet" routerCurrently ...

kaillros_0-1708878415921.png
kaillros by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After upgrading a few 2960XR to the latest IOS (15.2.7E9) we have seen something that looks like a PoE negotiation issue with some G4S/Amag security nodes.After the upgrade it seems that the switch and the endpoint is not able to negotiate enough PoE...

Energia by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We have purchased the switch Model C1000-48P-4G-L, herein first connected 24 cameras (any combination) only working. The camera PoE budjet os only 4.8W (Max). Please support to configure all 48 Ports usable for PoE.