Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Quick question some of our switches have the switchport mode trunk command configured between the 3750 switches but other 3750 switches connected to our 6509 core switch do not have the switchport mode trunk command to permit Vlans from going a...

Resolved! 3750x Stack

Can I stack:Old3750IOS (3750-AdvipservicesK9-M) Version 12.2(46)SE release (fc2)New3750XIOS (3750E-UniversaLK9-M) Version 12.2(55) SE3 release software (fc1)What would be the most efficient way to do this if it can't be stacked as is?Thanks,Desmond

desmond.s by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would like to know the IOS which supports :ACL Support for Filtering on TTL Value feature on my Cisco 7600 device.I check on cisco and found the Cisco 12.4T release but this software doesnt fit onto my chasis. Checked on the following links:http...

Hi,I am willing to buy a Cisco 4510 as per attachment, but I am not sure about the supervisor. I need to know whether its switching capacity is enough for my needs.Basically I will have 7 x 48 ports GB cards!My understanding is that I need 48 GB per ...

jacinto1m by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I'm trying to enable LAG between a 5508 WLC and a Small Business ESW switch. After trying it there is no logical connectivity between WLC and ESW. I need to apply following commands to the switch using the GUI:interface GigabitEthernet <inter...

Resolved! QOS on 7604

Hello , I have problem with QOS and applied service policy to sub interfaces . I have a 7604 with supervisor engine 720 . about 700 subinterface configured on the router and for each subinterface there is an egress service policy at appllied . the pr...

qussay by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The last few days I've been exploring options in getting rid of some old routers accross a wan connections.  I have a cat 3560 to play with and I thought I would try and use the no switchport command test out routing with switch.  I've got some type ...

forgetoo by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Having a really weird isse and can't figure it out.  Turning to you guys for help.  Issue(s)* I mostly can't ping the managment interface of my leaf floor switches, but I can ping through them* If I try to ping them, I get one ping response after tha...

bleucube by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Two quick questions here.1. Do User/Data VLANs prevent voice and management traffic from accessing the other VLANs, or does it not work or what? I've read a few conflicting things about it.2. Does putting a router on a stick to allow for cross VLAN c...

Hi there,I need a WS-C2960-48PST-L next week and noticed to have WS-C2960-48PST-S’s in stock, is it possible to turn one of these into a “-L” version and what would be the cost for one if we do so?Cheers

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card