Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

All experts,I need your valued opinion.I need to know where can I get elaborate learning materials which describe routing and switching at the hardware level, as I feel that is the way to go about learning them.Something that describes about MLS, ASI...

Arun Nair by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI bought refurbished Catalyst 2950. I followed all steps(even ip address and subnetmask and ..etc) guided in http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps628/products_configuration_example09186a00801cac4c.shtml#trbl6 and....no thing happen,...

Big problem on the CCNP   switching exam test.Etherchannel issue - switch 1int range fa 0/3 - 4   switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q  switchport mode trunk  channel-protocol 1 mode passive  channel-protocol lacp  switchport trunk native vlan 99swit...

smavashev by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have cisco catalyst 6509 with 2 x WS-X6k-SUP2-2GE. on the supervisor module is a switchload led indicator .I switch has never load according to load indicator.Do i need to enable this in the switch config.The switch is running catos

Hi,I've 3750X switch that isn't loading email. then I went to rommon mode and accidently for "format flash". after that I loaded 15.0 SE2 s/w on it using tftp server but it doesn't boot up with that image. any suggestions?...flash had only .bin file ...

gavin han by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we have a new IBM Bladechassie with two Cisco nexus 4001i switches.I have configured one external port on each nexus and connected them to a cisco 6509 with 1G cisco SFP-modules and MM fibre.Both the nexus and 6509 ports are configured as trunk po...

i am wanting to log dropped and oop packets on a c3825 isr with ios12.3(11)T3.  on other routers(like a 2951 running 151-4.M2)i can state ip inspect log drop-pkt and it will log to buffer or syslog all dropped and oop packets.  can i do this on this ...

mialbert by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have these two switches that i am trying to interconnect with 10gig uplinks. The 4507 has a SUP6-L-E that has two X2 slots. I have the OneX converter put in these slots which gives me the capability to put one SFP+ gbic in it. We have the HP 5400VL...