Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Friendz,     Connectivity: Telecom Equipment(TE)----RouterA----RouterB.Pinging from RouA to TE worksbut trace route fails stating "% Subnet not in table".IP address of TE in defined in OSPF table of RouterA.Which all points to be checked? Please...

Resolved! DAI Question

I've been trying to think of way to keep only certain users from using our conference room data jacks. Port-security won't help as there are multiple ports in the conference rooms going to the same switch and it is not scalable. We don't use dot1x at...

Hello, I try to connect two switch Catalyst 3750G without success.switch1 (192.168.2.10 vlan 2) <=> (192.168.2.11 vlan2) switch2 I use this configuration for swich1 :enable configure terminalenable password MDPendcopy running-config startup-configcon...

i have 2 sites with one internet connection and we are adding one more circuit for redundancy, ideally we want the failover to be dynamic and fail back when the primary circuit comes up.can this be achieved with a router? which model? is it better to...

Hi, in which scenario below statistic is found. Throttle count is 0 but RP drop count is very high?sh int fastEthernet 1/11 switchingFastEthernet1/11           Throttle count          0                   Drops         RP    1279481         SP        ...

Hi,We have 2924 switch which is showing below error messages in logs.Please help what could have caused this messages and how we can get rid of it.Bristol_IDF.6.1#sh loggSyslog logging: enabled (0 messages dropped, 22 flushes, 0 overruns)    Console ...

Hi Expert,I got ping result succeed and unknown packet type as below I ping from my firewall to external host through WAN to another site.!!!!!!!!!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Rojer-bkk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,          we have e requirement for a Nexus 5000 switch to be accessed and managed inband, ie the Management interface can't be connected to the rest of our networks management VLAN because the switch is remote and only connected via fibre. We hav...

ksherwood by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi..we have  cisco WS-C6509-V-E with IOS version 12.2(33)SXI4; s3223_rp_IPSERVICESK9_WAN_M) running on a switch. I am trying to configure the command "mac-address-table synchronize" under global config mode. But when I enter the commandCisco(config)#...

veesri by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes