Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HelloI recently changed my company's router with a cisco 1941 k9 and i have a problem......I have two networks the 192.168.1.0/24 in gig0/0 and 10.69.0.0/16 in gig0/1 Both networks have static ipsThe most of the hosts are under the 10.69.0.0 but my d...

Dear Guru,I would like to ask one question as follow:For LAN switch management point of view, we can by default use VLAN 1 to telnet to switch for switch configuration change.Because of some reason, customer has to use VLAN 1 for other purpose, may I...

Hello,I have a problem with the replacement of a switching module 4148 towards a switching module 4248-RJ45V…  Once the replacement carried out, the configuration of the module is erased…  If I replace a module of the same type (for example two 4248)...

Hi,I have a Cisco 888 with C880 Software (C880DATA-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 12.4(20)T6 IOS and License Level advsecurity.Since I need BGP feature, I will buy advanced ip services license. But, because of purchase delay in our company, I'm evaluating a...

I am trying to find a way to configure 4 AP's (LAP1142N model) to broadcast 2 WLANs, each with its own VLAN.  There is already an existing one that is connected to the internal network, but we woud like to add a second segmented network that goes dir...

Hi everybody,Please help me regarding this issue. Here is the output of sh proc cpu sorted and sh proc cpu history of our WS-4507R-E switch:CPU utilization for five seconds: 91%/5%; one minute: 40%; five minutes: 34%PID Runtime(ms)   Invoked     uSec...

edideleon by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a lot of work to do to get snooping working. One question that I have is; If I am working on a network of say 10 2960G switches ( 1 primary or distribution switch and 9 secondary or access  switches) and I have ports in a given vlan lets say v...

Mike Mott by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently having problems with end users getting "IE unable to display webpage," when launching Internet Explorer.  This usually happens after the user has not been using ie for at least 15 minutes or more and only occurs when first launching ie...

Billz_187 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes