Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, My console to USB adapter stopped working.I receive the message:USB2.0-Ser! Driver is unavailableVideo guide suggested missing CH341SER driver but all of the links included in the video are expired.Thank you.Regards,Daniel 

ziqex by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We had several non-Cisco VoIP phones that would not come up.  While I was watching the boot up process, LLDP shot up on the screen and no VLAN information was transferred.  It then  went into DHCP DISCOVERY and then stayed there.We have a Cisco...

space by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a few switches that failed to upgrade from flash:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx15.2.2-e5.tarI tried the xmodem process, and file copies successfully & still fails to boot. Next steps?   ........................................................................

Hello I will to connect a ForcePoint  WebSense to CAT6500 with SUP-2T and IOS 15.5, searching information about the configuration I only found an old cisco documentation on 6500 with SUP 720 and older with IOS 12.x. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/supp...

Hi there is a switch sg 350 which is used for IP-Phones currently when it is made  switchport mode general the ip-phones works..but it automatically changes to  switchport mode trunk and all the ip-phones changes is there anything that i can make it ...

Hi, where can i download Cisco ASDM for Cisco ASA 5500 series? i wanted to install this o n my windowz XP, i tried searching but could able to install only SDM & not ASDM.

Isn't it possible for me to upgrade the primary switch and then have it copy over to the other members of the stack?  Of do I need to copy the firmware to each member of the stack?  I know I was able to copy over firmware from the primary when I was ...

HiWe have an issue that some ports show the same MAC address with different VLAN "Voice & Data" as the below screenshot, we connect the IP phone to the switch and data to PC through the IP phone while other ports working normally with the same instal...

CleanShot 2022-09-18 at 21.44.10@2x.png