Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, it appears that the WS-X6748-GE-TX module does not support the "speed auto 100" feature.We need to limit the customer Inbound/Outbound to a burstable 100 without having to hard-code each client.The access switches, eg Cat2960G, supports it an...

Robert Ho by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to give me some advice and guidance on an issue I am currently dealing with. Scenario:We currently have a 10MB Internet line serving our users Internet, as well as production services such as str...

Working with TAC Support but wanted to see if anyone had any ideas or prev experiences on the following issues that I am experiencing on my 4510.I am spanning multiple Vlans (source) to a destination port (gig eth) and am generating large amounts of ...

mamason80 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

here's my setup:http://forums.smallnetbuilder.com/showthread.php?t=4674basically I want to hang my existing US Robotics router off an RV042 wired routerI want <b>one</b> subnet 10.117.xxx subnet mask 255.255.255.0  I see the RV042 (the lan side) will...

HI,I need help configuring cisco ASA 5505 to connect with Cisco c837 router which already configured and running in the network now we need to put new cisco ASA 5505 behind it as firewall but I am not sure how to bridge them also how than the nat rul...

I have multiple vlans each one being mapped to a given port on a 3650 switch.  I am looking to allocate some of the vlans 2MG, some 3 and 5MG to the Internet, what would be the best way of doing this? is there a simple config to implement this?  I al...

Hello,I've configured my router as you can see in attahement (the same router is master and border). X.X.X.X is my router's Lo0 ip address, A.B.C.D/24 is my configured prefix and A.B.C.E is a host in A.B.C.D/24 network.I'd like to see my configured a...

kondratev by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Just wondering how many SPAN sessions a 3750 switch can supportcisco WS-C3750G-24TS C3750 Software (C3750-IPBASEK9-M), Version 12.2(50)SE3, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Is there any limit? (It is a stack switch with 3 members)Thanks

Hello.Could somebody please confirm whether the 12.2(35) Advanced IP Services image is compatible with both of the following switches:WS-C3750G-24WS-S25WS-C3750G-24TS-1UThank you.

Resolved! Routing Question

don't know exactly why but, we have many host devices on a legacy VLan with a .9 as their gateway. This is really not good because it is a router on our network that we want to get rid of.  And any traffic that uses that gateway must go though the fa...