Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I’m designing a small network for a project of mine.The building has 4 floors 200mx200m (each floor) with 24 machines located on each floor (each department on separate floors) therefore uses separate vlans to prevent other departments accessing each...

HI All,According to the VSS Arch whitepaper ( http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/switches/ps5718/ps9336/white_paper_c11_429338.pdf )Supported interface modules that can coexist within a Cisco Virtual Switching System-enabled chassis include a...

I currently have a 3750 connected to my ASA 5520 on the "inside" interface.  I would like to introduce 2 subinterfaces on the ASA "inside" interface and trunk the switchport.  I believe I have done this, but I am not able to ping from the ASA to a cl...

Hi everyone,I have a slm224g and just bought a slm2008 and i want to setup a trunk between the too switches so then vlan 10, 20 ,30 can communicate with the vlan 10, 20 ,30 on the another and i can not work out how to do itAny help/guidance on this w...

linuxmad1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Support Community,I would like to know the estimated time that this product (XPS-2200) can be ordered, along with its GPL price list and accessories if possible (Cables & Fan Module).Thanks in Advance.BR,Mohammed

M.Zaatreh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello ! I have a Catalyst 6506 , Following Configuration as bellow :Slot 1 : WS-X6724-SFP </w WS-F6700-DFC3A>Slot 2 : WS-X6148A-GE-TXSlot 5 : WS-SUP720-3BSingle/Redundant WS-CAC-3000WAccording Cisco Power Calculator Results , The Total Output Power i...

I have a L3 core-switch  and 10 rings connected to this switch.All rings has up to 14 switches.at each switch works two vlans 1xx (client) and 11xx (switch-managment), where xx - number of ring (example: 101,1101; 102,1102)What i must to do with span...

tamerlaha by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all.I don't understand    difference between  pagp   silent and non-silent submodes.I have read almost all forums and  Do not have enough  information.Can anyone actually reply to me what's the difference between this

Hi,I need to upgrade all my organisations switches to the latest stable IOS and create a template for all switches.Is there any project plan that I can follow or anyone that has upgraded IOS switches what is the best way without messing it all up!Tha...

tahirs001 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   Will SW 3 receive any VTP updates from SW 1? [PFA for your reference] Can anyone explain this scenario? Thanks & Regards,Srinadh Kodali

k_srinadh by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! PAT Config issue

I have several issues with my PAT config. On the attached image of the topology:1. Only hosts on network 10.0.1.0 / 25 can ping interface 128.10.10.2 / 24 (PAT is successful for this network)2. Network 10.0.10.0 / 25 (VLAN) can ping 128.10.10.1 / 24,...

jlajuarez by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes