Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

guys,lets say, i got 3 departments, 2 switches and 1 router. Normally i would use trunk to add the vlans so they can communicate with eachother and connect to servers. But what if i dont want that. What if i want one department to connect only to the...

ajf84 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I've been trying to educate myself specifically about VLAN configurations, but I'm still very new to switch configuration and VLANs in general, so thank you in advance for your patience. For context, I'm essentially trying to configure several...

bradley99 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All! I got dragged into a partly configured project & am trying to piece together what's needed *UPDATE because I worded this poorly Network: Firewall -> Aggregate C3850-S                   -> Trunk -> (A) C3850-S                    -> Trunk -> (...

BrianOver by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi   "start-up config" was re-entered after an unknown reboot. I've never seen anything like this before. What's wrong with this?- Is it an archive problem?   Furthermore, it appears that the user who accessed it remotely entered the command. We've n...

ㅎㅇ.png
ohchan by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes