Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi again to all,just want to ask if anyone know what is the fcpa in cisco catalyst 3750?it is a catalyst 3750- 12 SFP port. and i need to configure it with vlan and access list.my problem is when i already configured it and test it connection it does...

Hello,everyone!I have two catlyst 6509(IOS Version 12.2(17a)SX4).And have about 30 vlan.And every vlan have a dhcp pool. cat6509-1 is the dhcp server for each vlan.And two 6509 run HSRP,cat6509-1 is the master .long long ago, several PCs in vlan16(IP...

Bonjour,Je suis en projet (formation continue). Je suis en train de faire ce projet avec un collègue et nous rencontrons une difficulté que nous n'arrivons pas à résoudre.1. Notre réseau interne (notre projet) est en réseau privé en adressage 192.168...

how can i configure cisco 3560 switch port to be ember of 2 data vlan at the same time :bellow is the switch port configuration:interface GigabitEthernet0/1 switchport access vlan 19 switchport mode access switchport voice vlan 18 switchport port-sec...

high I read troubleshooting notes related to this issue and tried to apply the patch to disable IP arp inspection to correct issue - however CPU is still 99% most of the time ! sometimes it crashed to ...then it reboots and is again 99%. All config i...

Hi,I noticed that some configurations of GRE tunnels define an IP address for the actual tunnel interface and that some configurations do not.  Can someone please explain in what situations an ip address should be assigned to a GRE tunnel interface a...

Hello,I have 2 routers connected BACK 2 BACK.One of them is connected to my ISP and via 2 serial line I connect it to the second router :                                   WIC2T S0/1-----------WIC2T S0/1ISP->ROUTER 1 <                                ...

I've run into a problem with a 2960.  I assigned an IP address of 10.50.50.1/28 to VLAN 50 and assigned several ports to the VLAN.  There are other vlans configured.  One port is configured as a trunk to a Juniper router with what I believe to be the...

I can't ping 10.10.10.1 from my laptop, am I doing something wrong?Used: Cisco 3550Ports used:         Fa0/46 è access port with VLAN 4000                                Fa0/47 è router port with IP 10.10.10.1/24                                Fa0/48...

I recently created a new 3750 stack using 1 new switch and 2 switches that were previously members of another stack.  I updated the IOS to the same version and got everything working fine.  When I try to do a write mem, I get the error below:nv_done:...

Im studying for my CCDA and I dont have the real life practical answer for the following scenario:A remote site has 10 nodes. The site has multiple subnets/VLANs.My question are:Q1. Should I include a layer 2 or layer 3 switch behind the edge router?...

after1111 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card