Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Can I configure the command lacp fast-switchover without configuring LACP 1:1 Redundancy? How it works? Does the traffic is balanced between the two links of the EtherChannel?What is the difference between commands lacp fast-switchover and lacp...

slandeira by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I want to source a single multicast packet from a loopback interface every 30 seconds.I used the following configuration:ip sla 1 udp-echo 239.194.248.1 6666 source-ip 10.102.78.1 control disable timeout 0 frequency 30ip sla schedule 1 life fo...

gnijs by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! two Campus design

Hi,Vendors proposed a lot of designs on the data center setup. Attached please find the best two designs for the discussion (design 1 and design 2). Below is the description of Data center / DR site and offices floor for your reference:7/F of Data ce...

Is it possible to run GLBP on more than one interface on a router?We have two 7204Vxr connecting to two Catalyst 3560s in a fully meshed configuration and would like each 7204 to run GLBP and have a second GigE interface for redundancy.I've gotten th...

deveynFSM by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! BGP conundrum

I have a 6500/Sup720 in a POP which is acting as a core, edge and aggregation device.  It's speaking EBGP, IBGP and OSPF.  I'm using OSPF only for point-to-point networks and loopbacks.  I'm using BGP for everything else. The 6500 has a FWSM in it,...

jlixfeld by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am having 3750 which is getting stuck during boot, not coming to normal/rommon mode... I have captured the logs during boot and attached below.Need immediate help on this...===================================booting error================Base...

Hi,I am facing problem with cisco catlayst 2960 switchcisco catalyst with ios ver 12.12(52) SE  is  configured 3 vlans (1,200,100) .Siwtch port gigabit Ethernet 0/24  is configured as trunk  connecting the cisco 2821 (ios ver 12.4(15) T3 ) gigatherne...

Resolved! IOS issue

Hi experts,Cisco 4500 serial product would be procured in the Data center. The OSPF, BGP, MSTP, RSTP, VLAN, Dot1Q ... etc to be configured on the device. There are two type of IOS, IP base and enterprise. Some vendors propose that IP base is enough t...

Hi All,I am getting the error message in 6500 switch. the details are given below:-switch Gbic is using 1000-CWDM-1470.Mar 13 13:34:18: %SFF8472-5-THRESHOLD_VIOLATION: Gi1/14: Tx power high warning; Operating value:   6.5 dBm, Threshold value:   4.9 ...

subashmbi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes