Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HelloPlease need to know if there is any issue if not register the Cisco 9200 license. Here is the output for "show license all"So its necessary to import the license or not. License Usage=============network-essentials (C9200-NW-E-48):  Description:...

Hi,Below is the  sh interfaces transceiver detail  from  a nexus 9k Thanks  My NMS  is always giving sensor warnings,Is there an issue from the below report    

Sfp error.JPG

Resolved! vlan trunk problem

Hi guys,We have a dhcp server running in our network for vlan310, we are getting ip leases when we connect a pc to a port on our first switch (C4507). There is a trunk port configured to a second switch (3750). Now when we connect a pc to a port (gig...

stoofer by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a network consisting of L2 (Cisco Catalyst 3850) with a direct homerun to the backbone Layer 3 Cisco Catalyst 6800XL Chassis.We've broken the broadcast into multiple i.e. VoIP, Data, etc VLANs, the VLAN passes through L2, and end at the bac...

Rockyy by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

We have two vlans. VLAN10 - 192.168.0.0/24 and VLAN 11 - 192.168.11.0/24. Using IP helper-address, we have one dhcp server sitting on VLAN 10 and it works find when you plug a new computer into any network. The problem occurs when we move one machin...

jhshin by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! vty at switch

Hi Please see the below vty. Why it has three group for vty? WS-C3850-48T version: 03.06.06EThanks  line vty 0 4exec-timeout 15 0logging synchronoustransport input sshline vty 5 13transport input sshline vty 14 15

Leftz by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

We think we might be hitting this bug and we are running 10.1 (2):https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvy23869 I can't tell from the list of affected and fixed releases if our version is affected or fixed. I don't understand why TAC makes...

Hello Cisco Community, I am intending to upgrade the software code of Cisco Nexus 5596UP, running currently 5.2(1)N1(4) and targeting 7.3(8)N1(1), what is the recommended upgrade path please?  Thank you,

JoeNij by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes