Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Community !! We are looking to buy multiple 48 ports -10 Gb switches. One model proposed by our reseller is the nexus 93108TC-EX. Going through the documentation, I don't see anywhere that it support stacking. Am I missing something or it reall...

yleduc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello dear community, please excuse my beginner question, I have read the protocols like RSTP, LLDP (and others) run over VLAN1, is it still ok if I practically remove VLAN1 everywhere and don't use it at all? Can the switch then still exchange with ...

kng1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can I stack C9300-24UX and C9300-24P together?I think it should be possible.I found Cisco documentation which is saying that you can not Stack C9300 and C9300-24UXB.But I think C9300-24UXB is different to C9300-24UX?Does anybody know exactly if I can...

Chris.Mes by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, I am using IE 4000 switch which is running on IOS version 15.2(6)E2a.  I am trying to enable NETCONF on my switch and when I check the Cisco developer website which contains the list of IOS versions which support NETCONF, I see IOS-XE...

hi all,I am looking to automate ssh on multiple cisco switches with bash script, and after the login, can execute commands, like:conf tvlan 10name ITendwrexAnybody know if there are some good scrips, or examples anywhere to get me started?Many thanks...

Hello,   What is the fastest procedure with minimum downtime to upgrade a VSS pair, NOT using any EFSU (assume non-compatible software versions) ? A simultanious full boot will take minimum 15 minutes, it is a 6500 (assuming there is no firmware upgr...

gnijs by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ...I have a CME 2801 Software (C2801-SPSERVICESK9-M),  Version 12.4(15)T9.Does it support Cisco Jabber configuration (For both Android & Apple products) ?In case it does not support Cisco Jabber, how to make it supported on this CME ? And how to c...

I have a few of these switch that were ios wiped for security reasons and I am re-loading the 1st unitnot sure what the problem is, I am a noob but thinking either the ios I downloaded got corrupted or was corrupted when transferring over via xmodem,...

I have a c3750 switch(old version) with image version c3750-ipbase-mz.122-35.SE5.bin.Which I want to upgrade to c3750-ipbasek9-mz.122-55.SE12.bin(on Cisco website it says it is for c3750V2) is it possible without bricking or damaging the switch?I thi...

Hi,I should convert this working filter from Cisco 3750 to Cisco Nexus 3000 [version 7.0 (3) I7 (10)]On those 2 VLANs (211,311) I only have to allow PPPoE traffic.... I tried without success (syntax is different)Thanks!mac access-list extended permit...

Unable to ping tools.cisco.com from my switch after receiving this message. Assuming it has to do with our smart license. How can I resolve this? Thanks! Jun 10 12:49:26.090 EST: %CALL_HOME-5-SL_MESSAGE_FAILED: Fail to send out Smart Licensing messag...