Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Lab suggestions

Does anyone know of a good list of lab excercises? I have only one router right now waiting for other equiptment. I have done VLANs and Etherchannel many times. What else is important that can be done with 4 switches and 1 router? (For practice for r...

stevec90 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I am getting this error in 6500 chassis and packet drops when I ping its LAN IP address.15:28:54.247 FW[Mod 06]: sso_get_reg: ERR sso 0: reg 0xCF value 0x00 rc 0x8015:28:54.247 FW[Mod 06]: sso_get_reg: ERR sso 0: reg 0xBA value 0x00 rc 0x801...

Dear all,I would like to inform me how to check the adsl configuration below, that works. I enter 'show ip route' and get external IPs, but I am not sure whether the router (837) needs more configuration for the completion of the dsl. I want also to ...

One of my 4500 switches connect to Citrix Netscaler Load Balancer, and showing a very high interface load 159/255.  Under normal condition, it shouldn't go above 50 at all, and trying to see what is the best way to troubleshoot and find the root caus...

abbas.ali by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I am trying to configure radius on 3750 but I don't see the commands. I have no ideas why. Could someone help?Thanks.cisco WS-C3750-48TS (PowerPC405) processor (revision M0) with 118784K/12280K bytes of memory.Processor board ID CAT0938R45U...

We have are experiencing an issue with our Core switch not propagating the CDP neigh to connected nodes. The Core is seeing direct trunk nodes and displays them in the sh cdp neigh. From the node side however we cannot see the Core switch CDP info.In...

Hello:Can anyone recommend a really good study guide for the CCIE written exam?I know there are tons of them out there, which is why I would like some feedback from someone who has actually used a product and was really satisfied with it.ThanksVictor

lamav by Level 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a 2801 Router running 12.4(24)T2 with a 9 port Ethernet Module. The problem I have is that I have a phone and a PC connected to it. For some reason, the PC looses connection from time to time and I can't even ping it from the router. The r...

Resolved! ACL Issue

I have created a new VLAN on my 6509 Core Switch.   On this VLAN, I have applied an extended ACL to allowservers OUTSIDE the VLAN to access certain servers INSIDE the VLAN.   It appears the access-list is workingbut yet my access-list doesnt show mat...

jonesl1 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Cisco Users/experts,I'm not sure if posted in the right forum, but it's about ACLs and switching, so...Currently i'm configuring our new network:Core:2x 3750G (WS-C3750G-24-TS) in a stack, so it's one switch logically.Access:2x 2960G (WS-C2960G-...

Is Portfast & BPDUGuard still needed on access ports when Flex Link is enable? STP is disable when FlexLink is enable but i believe both can be active on the same switch but Flex Links do not participate in STP in all VLANs in which STP is configured...

Resolved! RSPAN issue

Dear All,I have 2 Catalyst 4507 trunked together, and already have an RSPAN session configured on them. The problem is I cannot see any traffic on the protocol analyzer attached to the destination port.I've created rspan vlan 937 on both switches, an...