Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All, I have C3750 - Enhanced image switch, on port G1/0/1 FTP server is connected with the IP 192.168.1.10, i want to police the incoming FTP traffic from 192.168.1.10 and going to VLAN 192.168.2.0/24, i configured the following QoS but it didn’...

justanas1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

3560-1 --- connected to NIC-1 of Server-x3560-2 --- connected to NIC-2 of same Server-x                 How do we make a port-channel/ether-channel ???Asking, coz to my knowledge ether-channel is for the ports on the same switch, not on different swi...

Helloplz post a link that helps me to understand the GBIC and SFP and the cables for each oneThanks

alsayed by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Catalyst 3560G layer 3 switch, I am trying to configure the switch to route traffic between vlans without using our Watchguard firebox to route between them. The WG also currently gives all devices DHCP and this device must be the default ga...

chadbooth by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is a simple configuration that I don't quite know why it's doing it. Created local users and enabled ssh but the local login password does notbypass the enable password.  I know ssh works fine because I can authenticate, except it won't go  into...

xayavongp by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I was almost sure i had seen this discussion on the specific difference in the buffering on these 2 cards however I am unable to find it so would appreciate some help.1. Per documentation it is well known that the 6748 has a lower per-port tx (1....

vdadlaney by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 2 L3 Cisco 3550 switches and a few L2 Cisco 3550 switch. All the switches are in the same domain. There are 3 vlans, one for management, one for internal use (10.x.x.x) and one for guests (172.x.x.x). From the internal vlan, we can access int...

mauricelk by Level 1
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Pls give me some advice in designing the corporate lan(The main goal of the setup is high availability)(Look at the attachement)Let's start from the bottom. We have four 2950 switches at the access layer. And two 3560 switches at the distribution lay...

I was tasked to make the network redundant, yet simple, from the core out to the edge. (Please see the now.pdf for a look at the current setup) Our sales vendor suggested to double the L2 switches and to setup 2 EIGRP AS'. One AS would include the In...

Dear All,IN our network we are having access switches , core switch 6500, ips and Fwsm .When i ping to other vlan ip other device , i am getting drops . For 4000 sent packets 75 pkts are lost.I check the configurations on devices ,trunks, speed ,acce...