Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everybody,I have a strange and very annoying problem on a switch 3750-48TS with IOS 12.2(40)SE.On each port I have :switchport mode accessswitchport port-securityswitchport port-security mac-address xx..But on one port which was in use before, ...

billetj01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

can i have a option to track interface in cisco 6509.the scenario is i have 2 links coming from my distribution switch towards this particular switch and 1 uplink isgoing towards the internet.when the downlinks from the distribution are down (line pr...

Hello, I came across the following problem. I am trying to activate Auto QoS Voip Cisco-Phone on all ports of a WS-X6148A-45AF and WS-X6148A-GE-45AF modules. After setting the command for this I receive a very strange messages, a repeative :cos-...

glakovski by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I never heard anyone having a problem mixing cat 5e and cat 6 with the scenario below, but I experienced it today troubleshooting a network.Diagram 1:Server<-Cat 5e-><-Switch-><-Cat 6->ServerSettings: auto/autoNegotiated: 1000/full-duplexErrors/Packe...

Danilo Dy by VIP Alumni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a 2960 24TC-S catalyst switch with current lan lite software which only supports 64 vlans. I have to install it to a company which needs at least 255 vlans. Is it possible for this model to be upgraded to an IOS with more vlans lik...

l.tating by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Colleagues,I am currently encountering an issue which does not seem to make sense to me and hence checking if anyone of you have come across the same or can provide further input on how to proceed...Setup :1. Radius Server - Cisco ACS 1113...

Hi,It may sound very basic. But most of Engineers in my surrounding unable to clarify this. I tried in real switches also but not able to find the reasonTrunk and access VLANs in the same PortINT FA 0/0 SWITCH MODE TRUNK SWITCH ACCESS VLAN 100 SWI...

I want to replace the following:access-list 101 permit tcp host 192.168.50.100 eq www anyaccess-list 101 permit tcp host 192.168.50.100 eq 443 anyI figured I could just create a service group and create the ACL.conf tobject-group service WebServicest...

snickered by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes