Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Would anybody know how I could get the configuration of our CMM. The modual is setup in our 6500 switch. This is what I have when I do sho CDP. Device ID: OTTVGP01_CMMEntry address(es): IP address: 10.1.100.11Platform: cisco WS-SVC-CMM Cat6k Voice L...

julienf28 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a 4500 that is reporting high cpu usage. If I do a sho proc cpu I can see that the Cat4k Mgmt LoPri process is:41 14704217961410785970 1042 57.43% 64.62% 64.39% 0 Cat4k Mgmt LoPri If I do show platform cpu packet statistics, I get:Pa...

d_ferraro by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiSomething wrong with a 2950 when I boot it went to switch:Then I tried this commandswitch: flash_Initializing Flash...flashfs[0]: Checking block 4...bad block number (12)flashfs[0]: erasing block 4...done.flashfs[0]: Checking block 5...bad block nu...

We have different branch offices that are using Captaris Right Fax with the Brouktrout cards but we are planing to go FoIP very soon. I'm trying to gather some information as to what exactly I would need for the Cisco side. My branch offices are usin...

julienf28 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all;I have a c3725 Version 12.3(11)T9 and 55K of NVRAM.I want use flash instead of NVRAM.if possible tel me why I didin't find the IOS command "Boot config".NB:I already use service compress-config.MYROUTER#sh file systems File Systems: Size(b...

Hi,We have a cisco 6500 switch on which we have lot of VLANS configured. Now we are moving some of the VLAN traffic filtering on the firewall which will be the next HOP.But, some of the L3 VLANS will be still working on the switch.Now, If we are movi...

We've inherited the above, and it functions well, except we now need to open a few ports for a new application.We type in its address (192.168.0.1), are asked for a id/pwd, a pop-up appears showing a grpahic that links to the Cisco site, some stats, ...

cmc by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes