Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

There is one Supervisor Engine 720-10G VSS (VS-S720-10G-3C/XL) and one Cisco 8-Port 10 Gigabit Ethernet Switching Module (WS-X6708-10G-3C/XL) in each Catalyst 7609. I can use two 10G for the VSL. What is the best practice for 10G to be used for VSL; ...

I have the following information to create a tunnel....Our endpoint is: 66.179.80.108Our network is: 192.168.50.0 (255.255.255.0) will need to make ACL from 172.38.14.8 to hosts192.168.50.83, 192.168.50.86, 192.168.50.50, and 192.168.50.85clinic wil...

Resolved! web server route

Hi!I have pix501 (2interfaces)inside my lan I have web serverCan anyone tell how to translate requests from port 80 from pix to inside web server?BR

Dear friends,When doing vlan pruning for an etherchannel between two switches, if i allow only few vlans through the etherchannel on one end and let the other end permit all vlans, will it bring down the etherchannel?I just wanted to know that is the...

Hello Everyone. I have noticed on one of my 2811 routers interface has a ton of throttles and RP drops. Does this mean it received throttles or this interface is sending throttles?show int fa0/0 switchingFastEthernet0/0 Throttle count ...

dnoc43 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have 3 sites and i ant to interconnect them with OSPF. IOS feature set allows it. Pls look at the attachement.There are Cisco 3750 switches stacks on each site. The problem is site 1 has two stacks connected via trunk line. I need to keep this...

I had posted this issue before, then a Tomcat issue obliterated my post. So I'm back, this time with a diagram that I hope helps. This really has me stumped, and my VAR has not been able to fix this either.I am in Building A. I have a PC that is c...

Hi experts, I have four routers: one is 1811 and three 871. I want to configure dynamic routing between them and I choosed OSPF to do that. Because of that routers doesn't have layer 3 FE interfaces but only 8 or 4 port switch interfaces, i am not su...

Dear friends,Just wanted a confirmation on the working of PBR1. set ip default next-hop with multiple ip addressesIf the interface connected to the ip address (mentioned in the set ip default next-hop command) is down, will it automatically stop forw...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card